New Arctic Blue DC5 owner

Indi

Advanced Member
Hi all,

Today i went to see 'Woppy's' DC5 that was for sale. Soon as i saw it, it looked like a well cared, immaculate example. Exactly as described on the advert and on the phone, he really is a top guy. So in the end I ended up buying it, now I just need to wait until I can collect it once the number plate has been transferred.
My previous and present car to the DC5 is a Cosmic Grey Honda Civic Type R, i'll let the pictures do the talking:

My EP3:

My new DC5:

Attachments

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Please, you'll make me blush :xredface:

Make sure you look after it, I'm staying on here so keeping an eye out!

Cheers Indi

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Welcome Indi,

Good choice of car you bought there! EP3 also looks immaculate! so I am sure Woppy's DC5 will be in safe hands ;)

Turbosnatch

Advanced Member
Its a lovely car, you wont regret buying the DC5. However the EP3 is lush youve done a good job with it

Indi

Advanced Member
Thanks guys for the nice warm welcome.. It certainly is in good hands so nothing to worry about. It is a stunning example and credit goes out to 'Woppy' for this.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
That is a stunning EP3 mate...you`ll love your new `Teg,one of the best examples out there..welcome along xthumbup

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Damn, if I had known this was coming up for sale I'd have had this. :(

It's stunning this car is, you've bagged yourself a little beaut there mate, looks impeccably well looked after a real head turner!

Woppy - May I ask. How much did the full detail and paint correction cost, and who did it for you please? Literally looks like a brand new out of the factory car.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Woppy - May I ask. How much did the full detail and paint correction cost, and who did it for you please? Literally looks like a brand new out of the factory car.
I'll PM you in a bit with the details mate.