New Boy

Teg_Ben

Advanced Member
Hello all you DC5 lovers, this is my first proper post on this site, ive been browsing for a long time as ive been in the market for a DC5.

I am now the very proud owner or a cw 2001 mint example previosly owned by sh33n off this forum, nice bloke and a credit to him for keeping it in such top shape!

I am quiet blown away by the car, its awsome, now i know what all the fuss is about!

I have come from a mint mk1 clio v6 and the dc5 out shines the clio in all areas (maybe apart from the v6 roar).

I picked it up on sat afternoon and just starting to settle in to it, the only thing i cant get on with is the indictor stork being on the other side! Ive not driven a car with this before, is there any way of swapping the storks around? Or will i just have to get used to it. :?

liktup

Advanced Member
You will get used to it being that way round and learn to love it 8)

I picked mine up Saturday afternoon too and am equally loving mine 8)

Enjoy :D

Teg_Ben

Advanced Member
Yeah will get used to it in time.

Love your avator but cannot concentrate on talking about cars with her looking at me! lol :shock:

Duncs

welcome to you both,
browse away, almost all subjects have been covered in the past, but if you get stuck ask

ENJOY :D

Livvy

Advanced Member
Hello and welcome. :D

I lost count of the number of times Paul washed the window when going round a corner :lol:

liktup

Advanced Member
Thankfully I have had two previous Honda imports so am well used to it, let my Dad drive the car last night though and the first roundabout we came to on went the windscreen wipers :lol: :lol: :lol:

sh33n

Advanced Member
Alright mate, nice to see you've moved over here.

You'll get use to the indicators, infact I'd swear it was easier.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Welcome guys!

The indicators should be on the right! It allows you to indicate and turn with the same hand whilst shifting gear! :D

Suped

Advanced Member
welcome Newbie.

Least the japanese got it right.!! hehe Feels more at home with the signal on the right becuase, the left hand can remain on the gear shifting duties.

Teg_Ben

Advanced Member
Its hard for me because i drive a vauxhall van all day so i have it both ways, :? then get in the car at night, just doesnt come natural yet. :|

dazza

Advanced Member
Hi mate :D :xwavey:
The amount of times i put my wipers on in the first week of owning :roll: :lol:
I was told that all JDM cars are like that, is that true?

matt b

Advanced Member
Enjoy fella and you can now get used to driving looking through the drivers window and not out of the passenger sidewindow lol :lol:

tedg

Advanced Member
sh33n said:
Alright mate, nice to see you've moved over here.

You'll get use to the indicators, infact I'd swear it was easier.
Sh33n ..... Sold up ...... Boo

it was a cracking example... well done on the new purchase... i guess that was the adgenda for the friday eve meeting?? sorry i couldn't make that

ausR

Advanced Member
welcome guys. hope you enjoy your cars
liktup love your avatar mmm boobies.

stalks defo better this way, my mum has a vectra and its the other way around, just feels funny.

liktup

Advanced Member
:oops: :oops:

Gave her the full works cleaning and fitted a new stereo, I have another parcel to send you dude :wink:

PM :arrow: