New bridgestone re050 fitted very pleased

cwwoodley

As above really, had eagle f1 gsd3 and needed some new fronts when I had my M.O.T so ordered some re050 and went for standard sizes( 215/45/17) and would like to report that they are a very good tyre, loads of grip in both the wet and dry and a little quieter on the motorway compared with the eagle f1s.

So if anyone is confused with what tyres to get next try the re050 and you wont be upset,

I payed £220.00 fitted

viggen

Advanced Member
just wait until its cold out side.then they will slide all over the road and they wont grip.

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
I really liked the RE050's i MUCH preferred them to the Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics which i just couldn't get on with atall.

The Bridgestones do slip and slide a bit when it gets very cold but when it was that cold i wouldn't want to be pushing hard anyway.

eXceed

Resident Driver
sovietspybob said:
I really liked the RE050's i MUCH preferred them to the Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics which i just couldn't get on with atall.

The Bridgestones do slip and slide a bit when it gets very cold but when it was that cold i wouldn't want to be pushing hard anyway.
They scare the life out of me when it's cold but as soon as they get any temperature they're brilliant. Don't find them that good in the wet either really.. personally I can't wait to give some AD08's a go