New C/W DC5 Owner! Piks Inside

Fahadl786

Advanced Member
Yo everyone,

Finally picked up my DC5 last week, previously owned a Civic EJ9 since 2010 which i bought standard:

and made it into this:

But here is the 5, absolutely loving it so far, just love the rawness of the car, much quicker and better handling than the EK. Have big plans for it but so far ive only detailed the car and HD waxed, gave the headlights attention with the DA buffer and PlastX for the wind deflectors

current spec:

Exedy Clutch
Lightened Flywheel
J's Racing exhaust
AEM V2
Ferodo DS2500 Pads
Eibach springs

Comments Welcome! ^_^

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Looks nice got some nice mods on it, I bet it sounds nice in vtec with v2 & js :)

Brophy

Advanced Member
Lovely example mate , great starting point aswell :) any more pics of the J's exhaust ? Also is it on eibach pro's ?

Fahadl786

Advanced Member
Thanks guys!

Brophy said:
Lovely example mate , great starting point aswell :) any more pics of the J's exhaust ? Also is it on eibach pro's ?
i took one piks for you mate, sorry its quite a bad one, will take more, and yes its on the pro kit.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Thanks guys!

i took one piks for you mate, sorry its quite a bad one, will take more, and yes its on the pro kit.

Thanks :) yeah deff need some more pics of it all polished up ;)