New Clear Front Headlamps

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
Just got these through,

Not sure if to fit them now as while i was waiting for them i got some HID bulbs so they may be forsale if anyone is interested,

Also anyone want a Gruppe M Exhaust? this thing is stupid loud, we keep selling it and the customers bring it back for us to try and sell again, :lol:

RyJay

do the hid's no work in these? i'd take them off u but don't wanna lose my hid lights cos they cool :lol:

Suped

Advanced Member
headlights look nice. Was thinking whether anyone does them in OEM fitment for the HIDs. :lol:

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
Sorry i meant the design of the lights,

Althou the rear of the lights looks like you can just exchange the Bulb Plugs, yet to compare them yet thou,

JDC5

Charged DC5
how did you do this? i want to do this to mine

any 1?

(i knw its an old thread..lol)

Jd

mikegsi

Staff member
you'd have to take the lights apart and replace teh orange bits, i think these lights were american where bits like that are readily avaliable, im selling a set of clear angel eye type headlights in the for sale sectuon, though they are not Hids either and the beam angles off to the right

JDC5

Charged DC5
oh rite.. damn.. why dnt the UK have this!!.. just want to get rid of the orange bits...

do you know where i can get the side repeaters clear too mate?

also.. i would like to keep the standard lights as i've got HIDs.. so can i buy the parts to replace the orange bits... any site or link?

cheers

Jd

mikegsi

Staff member
JDC5 said:
oh rite.. d*mn.. why dnt the UK have this!!.. just want to get rid of the orange bits...

do you know where i can get the side repeaters clear too mate?

also.. i would like to keep the standard lights as i've got HIDs.. so can i buy the parts to replace the orange bits... any site or link?

cheers

Jd
dave at steels honda will get you clear side indicators and bulbs for under £20

have no idea as to the orange replacement bits, if they were that readily available im sure most people would have them, if imy angel eyes dont sell i'm toying with the idea of taking the clear bits out of them and fitting into the standard hid set