New DC5 driver in holland :)

ITRaymond

Hello everyone,

My name is Raymond, 23 years old, living in Holland and i am a service engineer for fire detection systems.

Yesterday i bought myself a Integra DC5 that i wanted for so long. I have been driving for 2 years in a Civic EP3 30th Anniversary edition. I have always driven a hatchback,but now it was time for something lower :p. Knowing that the K20 engine is great, i hade to stick to it. My DC5 is from Japan and build in 2002. Some things need to be done on the bodywork and rims. But thats the part of my/our hobby.

I know Jochem (Vtequila) and Igor (Roog91) for a little while now, also igor can now drool on another dc5 in holland ;-).
In 2013 i have been to japfest 1 (on castle combe), next year i will be joining japfest again!

Here is my former EP3 and a quick picture of my dc5 in my garage:

ITRaymond

Thanks, No i bought it at SW performance here in holland, this dude imports cars from (mostly) japan.

Roog91

Ejj Raymond, welcome.

Its sad that you sold your nice looking ep3, but you made a right choice to get yourself a dc5 ;-) Oke I must comfess i'am just a bit jalous that you got a dc5 even more early than me, till that time I will just drool over your car haha.

Take care of her, but I bet you will.

See you soon mate.