New DC5 Owner Awaiting Import

Bollard

Hey! I've been lurking on the forums since the beginning of January when I started searching for a DC5 with Torque in Japan. After nearly 3 months of looking and missing out on a couple of fully Mugen kitted white FLs, we finally won this Arctic Blue PFL (my preferred colour):

It's not in the UK yet (of course) so I've got a long wait ahead, but got a bunch of pictures from Darren today and was too excited to resist sharing with you guys! Mugen spoiler was an absolute must when I was looking for one, and to get the MF10s as well was a tasty bonus. Hope to eventually kit the rest of it too, and a few other small mods planned if cash allows.

Chewy

Advanced Member
That's got some nice expensive Mugen parts on it, MF10's, Spoiler and the Twinloop exhaust.

I wonder what other goodies you'll find, Mugen intake or drop in filter maybe?

Shame about the front and rear parking sensors, but they can be easily sorted!

Looks great though, Hope the wait isn't too agonizing!

Bollard

Thanks, I hope so too :) Not too worried about the front sensors, hopefully I can source a Mugen bumper to go with it at some point anyway, but yeah the back ones will need to go! I assume someone like TGM would be able to sort those out?

Chewy

Advanced Member
TGM will definitely be able to sort the rear end out, any reputable bodyshop should.

Good look with the search the Mugen bumpers are rare but do pop up from time to time.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome along mate, as said already some tasty parts there. Especially the MF10's

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Welcome and congrats on the buy, I brought my DC5 with Torque last year! Great guys to work with and Darren is very helpful.

Hopefully you'll be picking it up in no time

'04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5)

Instagram: kevinwynne1990

Bollard

Forgot to mentiion from September I'm gunna be living in the Cambridge area, not seen if anyone on the site is from around there?

Chewy

Advanced Member
Jdm4life said:
That spoiler blade been colour coded? Painted carbon???
Genuine Mugen spoilers were only available in FRP, all the carbon ones you see are replicas.

mr_panks

Very nice purchase! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. I'm so jealous of the mugen wing, very nice!

Where abouts in Cambridge are you moving? Me and dan34 aren't a million miles away!

Bollard

mr_panks said:
Very nice purchase! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. I'm so jealous of the mugen wing, very nice!

Where abouts in Cambridge are you moving? Me and dan34 aren't a million miles away!
Thanks :) Hopefully on the outskirts as I'm working at the Science Park. I've rented places in Cambridge previously but it's pretty expensive so gunna try a bit further away this time. Good to know there are other forum members about!

spooke

Advanced Member
Welcome! Very jealous of the Mugen spoiler and MF10's, this is basically how I want mine to look. if you ever plan to sell the MF10's let me know haha :D

Midge-1989

Advanced Member
Looks good mate, definitely wouldn't be too concerned about the ones you 'missed out' on now!

Not sure if it's just the angle but the offside Type R side sticker looks a bit worn. Something to add to your collection of plans ;)

Enjoy and hope the shipping doesn't take too long!

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
MF10 look terrible on a blue Teg, you should probably sell them to a CW owner ;)

Looks lovely with good mods on, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bollard

Haha nice try ;) Thanks though!

And yeah Midge I agree, I even think the other side looks like it could do with replacing as well. Luckily not the most expensive thing to put right!