New DC5 owner, be nice im only 19!

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Holmesy

Hello there and welcome to the (normally) friendly board :roll:

Hope you enjoy the DC5 mate.. I am guessing that due to the fact that you have put 19" :shock: on you won't be paying any visit's to the Trackday section... :( Unless you still have your old wheels of course :D

Mate I would just make sure that your insurance company hasn't made a little mistake on the insurance grouping of the car as you are the first person I know with a DC5 that has got it insure as group 17...

Wouldn't want something to happen and they void your claim..

Anyway have fun on here and welcome again

UW

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
...I'll retract that then. Save you guys the embarrassment. Are you all at home? Oh... thats right, of course you are - its pension day!!! :lol:

Holmesy

Iv got my insurance from norwich union under Ford insure and it is insured under their imports department as the 2.0ltr ITR, everything looks cool to me! when i say group 17 im only saying so as i read that sumwer although it must have been refering to the soft type-s. MY insurance isnt cheap but itl do me!

Id love to get to a track day, i still have my 17s but it handles pretty well still even with the 19s. if anyone can tell me how to add a pic to me profile it would be much apreciated guys!

aaron

Duckhunter

Check out my posts in Tech Other!

Sounds similar to my problem. It turned out to be the Idol Air Control Valve!

DH

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Holmesy said:
if anyone can tell me how to add a pic to me profile it would be much apreciated guys!

aaron
Mate in your profile, at the bottom is a button which allows you to add pics.. click browse.. choose a pic on YOUR pic, then upload it.. but it must be of a certain size.. so you will have to resize your pic first..

If you mean you want to add a pic at the bottom of your Sig... then you need to have a server to host your pic on or ask a friend who has a server.. then just put the url in your sig..

UW

Duckhunter

Mark!

Do all pics have to come from a server like the other Type R site? I've been tryin for ages to get my pics up but can't find a decent site to host em.

Cheers,
DH

p.s. Howcome I posted a reply to this string ages ago and it only appears now way down the line when it don't make much sense :xconfused: