New DC5 owner from Belgium

s4mmi

It's about time I start a topic here... I'm Sam, 20 years old and I live in Belgium. I own a '02 Civic EP4 which I've been driving for the past three years. Had a few mods done on it: lowered, Volk CE28n's , Airwalker Japan front lip, DC5 Recaro's, ...

In February I stumbled upon an arctic blue DC5 that was for sale here on the forums. After a couple emails back and forth I decided to make the trip to Ireland to have a look at the car. A deposit was payed and about two weeks ago it was time to pick the car up. So off we went on the plane and had a blast of a roadtrip driving the car home! The car is an '03, about 36 000 kms on the clock and completely stock.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Welcome Sam :)<br /><br />The civic looks great! I think I seen the teg advertised, very clean.<br />Enjoy!

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Hi Sam and welcome...two cracking cars you have there!! What colour is the blue on your Civic,its not quite the same as your `Teg.

s4mmi

Thanks guys xthumbup
dc5-2ltr said:
Hi Sam and welcome...two cracking cars you have there!! What colour is the blue on your Civic,its not quite the same as your `Teg.
The Civic is Vivid Blue, same blue as the facelift DC5's.

Vtequila said:
Welcome here man, 36k aint much :D
It aint much indeed. It pretty much looks new haha :D

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
s4mmi said:
Thanks guys xthumbup

The Civic is Vivid Blue, same blue as the facelift DC5's.

It aint much indeed. It pretty much looks new haha :D
I thought that it was Vivid Blue Pearl, that's the same colour as my Teg but I'd never seen the Vivid Blue and Arctic Blue together! Probably sounds biased, but I prefer the Vivid Blue