New DC5 owner from Bristol!

J-dawg

Hello ladies and gents!

Had my ep3 for 6 years now and thought it was about time I find out what all the fuss was about. I went down to Torque GT with my best mate in Novemver 2016 when he test drove and purchased a blue PFL with 44k...it was immaculate!

A few weeks after this it ate away at me so much that I decided to contact Darren at Torque and sent a long list of exactly what I was looking for. As soon as I had sent the email, I checked their website for the 50th time that day and I couldn't believe what I saw. Exactly what I wanted had just popped up and I also found out that someone had stayed late that day to add a few cars on the site. I didn't hang around getting all the info on the car and securing it the next day!

Then as alot of you will know, the painful wait! And...the car:

Me looking like a chump but shocked with how clean it was. Anyway the drive home was fantastic and I look forward to meeting some of you at shows/meets!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tricktyper

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum mate!

You wont regret going from an EP3 to a Teg, im just down the road in Chippenham so will no doubt see you on meets sometime.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum, I'm from just up the road in Gloucester although you're most likely to see me at Castle Coombe.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Welcome to teg ownership mate. I frequent Bristol a fair amount over the summer months, plenty of owners around there too. :) looks very clean though, and no doubt will catch up at some meets.

I also spy the EK9 lurking around the corner. :) I know the last (or current) owner, its a shame he's selling it really but needs must....it sounds mental! and that too is soo clean! they do have a selection of nice cars down there now it would seem.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Looking good! (The car I mean 😉)

I'm based in Bristol but waiting to pick my FD2 up from Torque GT. Good bunch of lads there.

Hope you enjoy the new car and as Jimmer said we quite often meet up for little meets etc.

p1tse

Advanced Member
I'm bristol based too, so will keep an eye out. There's a number of type r from ep3, fn2, fd2, dc5 I see around the area

J-dawg

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps. Any local meets give me a shout! Gok I saw your FD when I collected...you lucky man haha.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk