New DC5 owner from Southampton

dc55_11

Advanced Member
Hi everyone,

Just got my dc5 from Northern Ireland, just got to say what an amazing car best 350 miles ever

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Welcome

Which one did you buy? PM the reg if you like.

I know/have looked at 90% of them over here it may even be one of my old ones lol. :) Even if it's not I should be able to tell you about the car.

dc55_11

Advanced Member
Hey, was gonna ask if there is anyone else around :D the reg is WX55 JUF, Are you guys meeting on the 17th of March? Ill get some pics up shortly

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Ahhh so that's where it went!

Black Facelift with really low miles on it? Think it had a Tegiwa or Gruppe-M but pretty standard otherwise?

Seemed like a good car! Nice purchase.

dc55_11

Advanced Member
Yeah thats the one , only 28k miles superb condition, it has a tegiwa induction kit the guy installed himself and it sounds amazing when it goes into vtec very impressive :) Apart from that everything is standard on it which im really pleased about, id rather do it up myself slowly :D

dc55_11

Advanced Member
Id love to come to the hampshire meet but got only temporary insurance atm and im gna insure it fully in april so trying the enjoy the last couple of days driving it :D

danr19

Advanced Member
Were you initially looking at the black facelift with the Mugen kit on in Swaythling by any chance? Hello by the way :)

dc55_11

Advanced Member
Yeah I was haha, you didnt buy it by any chance? I went there to buy it but the dealer said he sold it in the morning, was absolutely gutted!

danr19

Advanced Member
dc55_11 said:
Yeah I was haha, you didnt buy it by any chance? I went there to buy it but the dealer said he sold it in the morning, was absolutely gutted!
Ha ha...how random. I was the guy who you were talking to when you got back from your test drive (assuming it wasn't somebody else). I was there with my girlfriend. You did the best thing coming on here and finding one - it looks like a nice example :) and no......it wasn't me who bought it. If your insurance is valid until Friday night I should be meeting a friend at Ocean Village (weather pending) at about 7pm if you fancy coming along. Knowing him there will probably be a couple of other DC5s there.

dc55_11

Advanced Member
You might be talking about someone else then because I never got to test drive it, went to swaythling on Saturday lunchtime and it was already bought :D But yeah Im thinking of getting the full insurance now so I should have insurance by then . Yea id like to come just let me know where exactly in Ocean villiage

b1llz85

Hi there. Just got my new dc5 and joined the here. Also from Southampton. How is everyone?

danr19

Advanced Member
dc55_11 said:
You might be talking about someone else then because I never got to test drive it, went to swaythling on Saturday lunchtime and it was already bought :D But yeah Im thinking of getting the full insurance now so I should have insurance by then . Yea id like to come just let me know where exactly in Ocean villiage
Ah sorry. Yes, it must have been somebody else then. I'll let you know tomorrow if we are meeting up. The weather forecast looks pretty terrible so it may not happen ...we'll wait and see.