New dc5 owner from Surrey :)

Darren4

Advanced Member
Morning everyone

I purchased my white pfl dc5 back in December, having been on the search for 7 months :(.

It's been of the road since as I had my Bmw 330 to sell still, this has now gone so can finally drive the dc5!!

This is my second type r, and I'm lucky that my wife has a golf ed30 so I can play with that as well.

I know a few guys on here from my ep3 days, but looking forward to meeting everyone as you all seem like a nice bunch haha :).

Will put my build thread together soon.

Thanks all

Darren

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Welcome along dude. Good to see another one in Surrey I'm In Croydon.

Any more details, pictures?

Think there's is only one NB one that I know of In Surrey and that's a fl.

Darren4

Advanced Member
Alexander0628 said:
Welcome along dude. Good to see another one in Surrey I'm In Croydon.
Any more details, pictures?
Think there's is only one NB one that I know of In Surrey and that's a fl.
Thanks pal, so it was your fm I saw last year near Tesco purley :). You was coming down that road that connects to roundshaw. First time I saw a facelift, and yours looked wicked :).

I think there's a few in Epsom, as my friend knows a few of them. Will be good to meet up at some point, sure we will :)

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Welcome along!

I never see any other DC5 and i'm in Crystal Palace area and can often be found around Warlingham/Croydon etc.

Darren4

Advanced Member
TonksyDC5 said:
Welcome along!

I never see any other DC5 and i'm in Crystal Palace area and can often be found around Warlingham/Croydon etc.
Nice one, I'm based in Purley so will no doubt see you around :)

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Yeah bud might off been, I'm in actully in coulsdon so just round the corner il keep an eye out, once the weather gets better have to meet up.

Seems like there are quite a few now then, I know of one other fl and 5 pfl in the Surrey area so be good to meet a few others,

Only teg is ever see is a cw pfl, guy called chris on the a127 lol.