New DC5 owner, Scotland.

kneedowndean

Advanced Member
Hey all. Long time lurker, but finally bought a DC5 from Japan, through TorqueGT. 38000 miles, 2006 model with c pack. Shipping March. Can't wait.

Plans? I'm hoping this will be a keeper, so keeping fairly standard. It's got a Mugen airbox already, I will get a mugen exhaust to match, then a remap. I like the look of the k tuned billet shifter, that will be hidden away under the shifter gaitor so will look standard inside.

Attachments

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome along mate looks lovely and nice low mileage whereabouts in Scotland ?

Few of us around Glasgow area

kneedowndean

Advanced Member
Dunblane, so not far away. If all goes well I should be collecting it early April, just in time to miss the salty roads! Actually wanted a lower mileage one, but hopefully this is a tidy example. Certainly looks it. Be good to meet up at some point.

JamesL

Advanced Member
Nice example, I'm currently on the hunt for one with torque gt also, how long was you waiting before that came up for auction?

kneedowndean

Advanced Member
I was pretty strict with what I wanted. CW White, red interior, grade 4 or above, no mods, around 30000 miles, and 2006. I've been looking since September, but they get lots of DC5s through. Just depends what you want. I saw some that had 5000 miles on them, but out of my budget. So plenty out there.

jokeykerr

I have just got a dc5 from a guy called scott !! , what a car I live in the west of scotland hopfully there is a meet soon would love to see the other cars