New DC5 owner West Sussex

drifty

Hi all!

Recently bought my first DC5 from torque GT, can't recommend those guys enough!

Completely standard, fresh import! My goal is to keep it looking and performing as well as it does today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nails

Advanced Member
Looks lovely mate, I am from West Sussex and will be getting my first DC5 from Torque GT later this year, I can't wait.

H_5hum

Advanced Member
Nice one bud! I only got mine yesterday! :D welcome to the club!

Where about's are you based in West Sussex? I'm in West Kent, Tunbridge Wells so not too far away.

loud945

congratulations and welcome, also interested in knowing where in w.sussex you're from, my hometown is Worthing!

nails

Advanced Member
I'm Crawley but don't have a DC5 yet, maybe we should have a West Sussex meet :xgrin:

T3LLIOTT

drifty said:
Hi all!

Recently bought my first DC5 from torque GT, can't recommend those guys enough!

Completely standard, fresh import! My goal is to keep it looking and performing as well as it does today

H_5hum said:

Where about's are you based in West Sussex? I'm in West Kent, Tunbridge Wells so not too far away.
Your cars must have been on the same container as mine. I pick mine up tomorrow and can't wait!

H_5hum

Advanced Member
I got mine through Beppe @ JDM Fresh Imports. It arrived back on the end of Jan/early Feb.

It was on the same boat as Gok's FD2 i believe!

SDDC5

Hi I'm also from worthing too and have had mine for 10 years so welcome to the club.

drifty

I'm in Haywards Heath, up for a meet if anyone fancies it

DC5Adam

I'm in West Sussex as well, Worthing. Hoping to pick mine up from Torque GT in a couple of weeks time, never had time pass so slowly!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Looks nice mate and welcome to the forum,

Hi mate I am in West Malling (round the corner form you) :)

ijlh

Advanced Member
DC5Adam said:
I'm in West Sussex as well, Worthing. Hoping to pick mine up from Torque GT in a couple of weeks time, never had time pass so slowly!
See you around then I guess! "R21 TYP" - That's me :xgrin:

DC5Adam

ijlh said:
See you around then I guess! "R21 TYP" - That's me :xgrin:
Looking forward to being back in the Honda scene, be good too have a local-ish meet so us new guys can put names to faces.

Addc5r

I'm from East Sussex and looking to import a dc5 any recommendations where to go I've heard good things about dcy Europe and torque GT ?

H_5hum

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Looks nice mate and welcome to the forum,

Hi mate I am in West Malling (round the corner form you) :)
Ah that isn't too far then! I might be heading that sort of way soon, towards Paddock Wood as I am planning a meet with one of my mates who own a Corolla AE86.
When that time eventually comes, I will give you a heads up!

Addc5r said:
I'm from East Sussex and looking to import a dc5 any recommendations where to go I've heard good things about dcy Europe and torque GT ?
I got mine from Beppe @ JDM Fresh Imports. Send him a message as they would be able to find one of your preference. They are based in Milton Keynes too, so it isn't too much of a Mission to get to (depending on where you are in East Sussex!)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Ah that isn't too far then! I might be heading that sort of way soon, towards Paddock Wood as I am planning a meet with one of my mates who own a Corolla AE86.
When that time eventually comes, I will give you a heads up!
Sounds good mate :)

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
Welcome mate I'm from West Sussex to, never really see any other dc5's around :(
Check out hondas in south on Facebook, we have a monthly meet, one in Crawley and one in Brighton on alturnate months,there's one on May 17th, head down will be good to see some new people