New DC5 Owner

Chuck Rusty

Hi guys and girls,

Just thought I would say a hi to everyone who has picked a fantastic car.

I never realised there were so many in the UK until I found all these forums. If anyone is on Honda-Tech they might recognise me from the GruppeM post.

I get my DC5 at the end of April and have to get down south somehow. I already have the ram charger induction kit from Gruppe M, clear side repeaters and No CAR :cry: Not long to go though :D

I live in Aberdeen, so who's close and where are the meets? Apart from Craill I cant find any cruises close to me. So if anyone wants to meet up give me a shout. I have only seen one DC5 in Aberdeen and it made me very sad, thought I would be the first here, wanted to cry!!

Lastly, thanks guys for adding all that info on the steering gearbox.Having my importer checking that out once the car hits land.

P15UL T

Advanced Member
hi there,
i just bought a dc5 from a guy in aberdeen but also think there is one more still up there.
cant drive it yet though as he didnt register it and i an going through the pain staking effort to get it on the road.

Chuck Rusty

Yeah i seen the white one in Aberdeen, was going to do a 180 and find out who it was. It was down by the beach, our local cruising area. However the police have now taken this away from us coz of peoples complaints with the new powers of being able to move disturbances on!!