New DC5 Owner!

drivebymonkey

Advanced Member
Hey Guys

Just thought i would intrduce myself. Picking up my DC5 on the 28th of december. Just in time for the new year!!

Dont worry, im not gona ask you for any advice about insurance, common faults or anything else... ive seen some of you rip into some of those guys!! Ive found it all all out on my own... actually i spent ages reading old threads but i count that as doing it myself!!

This is the car im getting, it has black recaros which i didnt see very much on my search for the perfect car. Does anyone else have one? It has slightly igher mileage than the onthers i have seen (about 10k more) but i got it £10250 so i wasnt too worried.

Anyway, basically what im saying is hi.

Attachments

dazza

Advanced Member
Hi mate and welcome to the forum :xwavey:
Nice to see you've done searches for info instead of asking the same old xthumbup
Car looks 8) infact looks exactly like mine :D mine has black Recaro's too, i think there better as they don't show the dirt :D

lappy44

Had mine 3weeks now lovin it, saw a few with black insides but i went for blue.what ever they still go the same hope it brings you much joy!!

lappy44

Had mine 3weeks now lovin it, saw a few with black insides but i went for blue.what ever they still go the same hope it brings you much joy!!

Gaz 1

Advanced Member
Welcome mate, car looks the part, i also have black interior 8) all the best with yer new toy

Evs

Advanced Member
It's always a bit disappointing when a newbie comes along and denies us the opportunity for flameage :? :x

:wink:

Welcome & hope you're enjoying the car :D

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Hi Vince,

Appologies for the delay with your DC5.

I wish we could have had the car here on time but the strike in Korea really set us back in December with shipping.

the Car is now onboard the hual Africa and it is due to arrive to Newcastle upon Tyne, UK on the 31st of Jan.

Not long to wait now, thanks for your patience.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

drivebymonkey

Advanced Member
Thanks Andy, excited now!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Does this mean i can pick it up anytime after this date or is this date you pick it up from the docks and then have to SVA it and do the other stuff to it??

Give me a call and let me know.

Cheers
Vince

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Hi vince,

Unfortuanly we need the car for around 10-14 days after the pick up date. So around the 14th Feb 2007.

:D