New GRID game = DC5 love!

coconat

Advanced Member
I need to borrow someones console haha

They said they were going to use the sound for several other cars in similar classes too-no idea which though :(

mil1lion

Advanced Member
So cool

Getting the PC version of this.

I would have said they should've recorded mine but I'm not sure the exhaust rattle I have would have been ideal

Dan Evans

Advanced Member
Played it tonight.

It's a pre-facelift white only as far as I can see, or you can have a black monster livery or a mixed livery on it.

Unfortunately the dc5 is probably the worst conversion on the game and the designers haven't got it right visually, the front end is particularly bad.

Sounds good though :)

DC5RS

DC5
Dan Evans said:
Played it tonight.

It's a pre-facelift white only as far as I can see, or you can have a black monster livery or a mixed livery on it.

Unfortunately the dc5 is probably the worst conversion on the game and the designers haven't got it right visually, the front end is particularly bad.

Sounds good though :)
just saw a video, you are correct :S

coconat

Advanced Member
No but they might have the DC5 is future games so always worth getting it done right

mil1lion

Advanced Member
I'm really enjoying the game. It's a bit arcady but still some realism mixed in. The DC5 is good fun to drive and I do like the sound. It spits and sparks a bit too. Found this little vid on Youtube

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyODREaBg_E[/YOUTUBE]

donkeykong said:
Doesnt matter, when you race you dont look at the front now do you?
You do when you're looking behind to see everyone chasing you :xgrin: