Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Set 2

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Set 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JT3173

Advanced Member
As I am in need of new LHD headlights due to my already modified ones being a little bit tatty and clouded I have been on ebay and found the following lights, yep I know what you are going to say, angel eyes, bling bling.......

Well, actually, they look good and give the car a fairly aggressive look from the front and with a HID kit that I have already fitted works very well, better than normal bulbs anyway.

To the point then, I have found a couple of new styles on ebay and cant decide so please cast your vote.
My OEM HID's are not an option as I wil lput them back in if I ever sell the car.
I have the second set fitted already but as I say need replacing but if I go for a different set I would loose the PIAA Tera LED side lights I have..............

Click to see the lights
Set 1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Set 2. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=140150318578
Set 3. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Tbh i think No. 1 the smoke angel led ones look alright, id have to see them on the car itself though bfore considering buying them.

JT3173

Advanced Member
V7MAT said:
standard headlamps mate, all those are awful :eek:
I have to have this type as they have to be converted to LHD so you are missing the point of the post ;)

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
I have to have this type as they have to be converted to LHD so you are missing the point of the post ;)
I Have the same problem. You don't have that much options to choose from.
I am still looking for a company who can adjust the headlights, but got a quote of €900 for the conversion :shock: .
So if anybody have a address to convert them for LHD usage, please let me know

Another option is to buy the standard RSX headlights and spray the mirror inside the headlight black ;)

JT3173

Advanced Member
Honda-atr said:
JT3173 said:
I Have the same problem. You don't have that much options to choose from.
I am still looking for a company who can adjust the headlights, but got a quote of €900 for the conversion :shock: .
So if anybody have a address to convert them for LHD usage, please let me know

Another option is to buy the standard RSX headlights and spray the mirror inside the headlight black ;)
Well, when I get my new ones I can send my old ones to you so you can get your car on the road if you like.
Could probably even drop them off to you when I drive home.
Let me know if you are interested....

JT3173

Advanced Member
SOLO-ITR2007 said:
What in the hell are you thinking? Those are all rediculously hidious.
Yeh, thanks for the constructive comments but you dont understand my situation, I depend on the lights that I am able to modify to have my car registered in the country I live in.

Mmmmmmmm, which option do I choose, have lights that not everybody likes or just dont have my DC5 at all, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, hard choice that :xconfused:

You should stick to posting suggestions for the forum ](*,)

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
You should stick to posting suggestions for the forum ](*,)
:xhaha2:

Out of the 3 sets it would probably be the first option though I really dont like the halo's :?

MattDC5

Advanced Member
I'll be in the same position as yourself in a few months.

Id go with the 1st or 2nd ones, the 3rd are a bit corsa-esque :xno:

Are you modifying the exterior of your car? If so the 1st ones, non oem looking lights might work.

JT3173

Advanced Member
flex1984 said:
how about facelift conversion??if u can source the parts
It would cost too much budd, just got Pre Facelift Ings +1 kit to go on the car and I am not selling that bad boy ;)

JT3173

Advanced Member
MattDC5 said:

Are you modifying the exterior of your car? If so the 1st ones, non oem looking lights might work.
How come Matt, where are you off to?

MattDC5

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
MattDC5 said:

How come Matt, where are you off to?
Im off to Warsaw James. Apparently i'll be the only DC5 in Poland