New here f/lift dc5 owner

GSR2007

hi new to the site here from ireland have my dc5 a few months now and really like it but hopefully be making it a lot better soon

GSR2007

PICS AS REQUESTED

hoping to get a mugen replica lip kit and spoiler have sourced the kit from Canada but cant find a supplier to deliver to Ireland for the spoiler :s

car is dirty in pics also sorry

GSR2007

Cheers for all the comments lads I actually put the car up for sale a week ago but have since decided to keep it there is a few wee marks here and there on the bodywork so seeing as im keeping it I am guna get the kit and respray the full car to have it perfect and hopefully next year it will make a mimms Honda meet :)

does anyone know a supplier willing to deliver a mugen rep spoiler to Ireland??

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
welcome, speak to PORTHOS about parts from the other side of the pond, he recently dealt with a company (whos name has gone from my head) who were excellent, speed, service comunications etc.

GSR2007

C&S Evo7 said:
welcome, speak to PORTHOS about parts from the other side of the pond, he recently dealt with a company (whos name has gone from my head) who were excellent, speed, service comunications etc.
thanks dude contacted him there

GSR2007

newyorkaddict said:
Lovely FL, engine bay looks superb. Who's is the old school Honda? Very cool looking.
thanks for the good comments the ef2 is mine also its my daily driver I just got it resprayed,camber kit,coilovers and wheels I love it bought a roof rack/cycle rack yesterday for it so I can bring my mountain bike on different trail runs :)