New Honda Badge

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Just received a new red Honda badge for the boot from an ebay supplier, its not genuine but as the ad states it is actually better than oem. Looking forward to sticking this on this weekend if i have time. For £17 it well worth it from ebay seller carbon_culture he doesnt appear to have any rear ones left but he does still have front and back combo's (prefacelift only).

Here is a link to the combo.

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
Hi mate i recently received the front and rear badges from this seller aint fitted them yet probably do it this week at some point let us know how the rear one goes as need to know how to remove my old not sure if any inside trim panels will have to be removed?

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Heat the rear up with a hair dryer and pull it off with finger nails.

If you have the ebay replacement the tabs will need removing and also grinding back to flat since the oem badge tabs are thinner and you are left with the inserts in the boot from oem fitment.

Unless you want to remove the inserts from the boot, probably won't need to grind the tabs.

mil1lion

Advanced Member
Personally I wouldn't trust a badge that cheap. I can't see it looking new for too long.

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
They haven't got a plastic housing which can trap moisture so there should be nothing that can break down over time.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
^^^Agreed I have the front carbon effect will report if any issues arise but standing up for me