New Js Racing induction kit

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Hi.. just wondering if anyone had seen the new Js Racing induction kit?
Looks amazing, lots of carbon fibre with a cold air feed coming from the front just underneath the bonnet on the passenger side.. The pictures on the site are one of the facelift model.. but im sure its fine for the pre-facelift too....
The price seems to be €610 when directly converted from Yen.. So we shall await the price by the time it reaches this part of the world..

dan the man

Advanced Member
looks good. finally an intake that dosent require things to be moved or the filter places down low near water or an open cone in the bay or having a scoop at the back of the bonnet.

Looks to have a good airfeed position too.

Undezteg

Advanced Member
and its £457.92 p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can shove it up your ass

Gruppe m!

dazza

Advanced Member
IMO looks better than a Gruppe M 8)
Looks an interesting design and I'll be interested in the performance gains.
Don't forget when the Gruppe M was first available it was about £550.

Evs

Advanced Member
Agree with dazza xthumbup

My GruppeM cost me over £500 :cry:

No scuttle mods & looks like this might be a bit quieter than the GruppeM too 8)

Andy_CTR

Now THAT is a tasty intake!!

Very interested in finding out more about this!! Did someone mention a group buy??!!?! :D

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
I will post a reply when I get one fitted.. Spoke to the guys at Tuningfactory.ie so watch this space!

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
will hopefully be seeing them both soonish :wink:
the manifold ( already available) coupled with the 2-1 is supposed to outflow toda and BC

Evs

Advanced Member
USD $714.00 is about £350-400 (not sure of the exchange rate atm), plus shipping, tax and duty maybe £500-550?

The J's racing website lists the 2-1 part at £500 though, which seems very expensive for what it is :?

http://www.js-racing.co.uk/js_dc5.htm

j9jrx

Advanced Member
Am I the only one who thinks this intake looks crap :? I'm not a massive fan of he look of the gruppeM but admire its crudentials. This just looks like a big expance of carbon fibre :roll: Would have to see the dyno results but for now i'll stick to my CAI :arrow:

macer

Advanced Member
Dc5Dub07 said:
I will post a reply when I get one fitted.. Spoke to the guys at Tuningfactory.ie so watch this space!
Did Andy give you a delivery date yet?

bone

j9jrx

Am I the only one who thinks this intake looks crap I'm not a massive fan of he look of the gruppeM but admire its crudentials. This just looks like a big expance of carbon fibre Would have to see the dyno results but for now i'll stick to my CAI
I agree with you mate, I think it looks like crap. Am not all that impressed with the way the gruppe m looks but it aint ugly like this but if this had a sound like the gruppe m I would buy it hence why I cant wait to get my hands on a gruppe m!

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
Intake looks like it could be a real Gruppe M contender imo.

RAM air effort as used by alot of Sports bikes & dare I say old Saxo VTS owners with great effect.
The only thing I'd say from those pics is the actually opening looks a little small, but could just be those pics.