New member from Glasgow hunting dc5

hondaft

Advanced Member
Thought I'd say hi to everyone! recently got a job after finishing uni and can finally get the car I've always wanted, a dc5 of course :) Ive been looking about the forum and noticed there are quite a few people in the Glasgow area, would anyone be kind enough to take me a wee run in theirs :p?
Also, I've seen 2 dc5s regularly near me and wondered if their on here? An Arctic blue one with a reg like R44NEY in the barrhead/neilston area? And one I see almost every week at silverburn shopping centre where I still work just now before I start my new job.
Cheers guys

coolerking

Advanced Member
Ill give you a spin mate, im just at blochairn next to the royal, just pm me, mines is tdi north built k22 so you might get the modding bug early on :p

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome along mate ;) don't know if its my arctic blue possibly seeing?
My reg is B4PHY with set of black enkei's :)
same again I'd give you a spin I'm from paisley/elderslie area.

Sgtscotty182

Advanced Member
Welcome mate, I'm from Bellshill but I'm round the Barrhead/paisley/silver burn areas most weekends so if you see me, give me a peep :)

hondaft

Advanced Member
Cheers lads :) might be brophy, are you in barrhead and neilston a lot? Was out jogging last week and seen it in neilston then seen it in barrhead when I was driving later, had a good admire of it both times :p I'm from barrhead myself and I drive an ep1 just now that's a type r replica so I'll give yous a wee toot if I see yous!

Brophy

Advanced Member
Cheers lads :) might be brophy, are you in barrhead and neilston a lot? Was out jogging last week and seen it in neilston then seen it in barrhead when I was driving later, had a good admire of it both times :p I'm from barrhead myself and I drive an ep1 just now that's a type r replica so I'll give yous a wee toot if I see yous!

Might not be me then lol not been through there in a while :p yeah if see me give me a wave or that, can stop and show off my pride and joy :)

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Welcome. I am from the bellshill area.

You should come down to the show at linwood honda on the 30th of June. I have organised a meet there, coolerking, brophy, sgtScotty, myself and others from the forum will be there.

hondaft

Advanced Member
Yeh I seen that, thread, was gonna ask if its okay for me to pop down :)? Might look a bit out of place in my wee ep1 though haha

hondaft

Advanced Member
Cheers again Adam :) August can't come quick enough! I'll have one picked out so as soon as I get my first wage I can pick it up haha