New moderators

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
with the sudden increase in new posters and their unacceptable/poor quality of posted material we have decided to appoint two new moderators.

please give a warm respectful welcome to our old friends.

Dotty and Blueguy(not that he knows yet)

gents...

..... delete at will [-o<

dotty

Advanced Member
:xcheers:

Thank you for the invite Simon, now let me get to work on the deletion of the Kakimoto pictures....

dotty

Advanced Member
Well I plan on sorting this text speak malarky out once and for all :)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Just don't overboard like they do on another site.

Well done
TXT spk, is against the forum rules, it takes no time to type properly which is what we all want to see, it will not be tolerated in any form.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I just found out! Thanks chaps.
Congratulations dotty, love the Kakimoto idea :lol:

alfa27

Advanced Member
TXT spk, is against the forum rules, it takes no time to type properly which is what we all want to see, it will not be tolerated in any form.
I know that but the likes of using u and the likes should be ignored or at least giving a friendly reminder unlike other sites who flame you and talk down to you.

Don't lose the friendly feeling of the site.

Just my 2p

dotty

Advanced Member
I know that but the likes of using u and the likes should be ignored or at least giving a friendly reminder unlike other sites who flame you and talk down to you.

Don't lose the friendly feeling of the site.

Just my 2p
The friendly feel wont be lost, don't worry about that, however reminders will be issued for to occasional offenders ;)

However if a post contains absolute unreadable nonsense then it will be deleted without warning.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
:xcheers:

Thank you for the invite Simon, now let me get to work on the deletion of the Kakimoto pictures....
:lol: you love it!

Well done lads! really good choice as well! A bright and level headed pair 8) What the world needs more of!