New MR PFL owner from Glasgow

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Hi guys, I've managed to come to an agreement with the lad Josh who is selling his immaculate Milano Red DC5. Picking it up this weekend. I believe it is snowdrifts old one a few of you may already know the car, 2001 model with 40k on it.

Here she is.....

To say I'm excited is an understatement 😉

Brophy

Advanced Member
Yasssss congratulations mate ;) that's us got all the colours in glasgow :) need to arrange a meet soon.

coolerking

Advanced Member
Nice one mate, another glasgow teg! There's plenty of us now, need to get a meet again in the summer.

josh92

Your excited I am sad :(.. going to be emotional to let this go but know its in good hands. After all my m3 is more than enough car at my age and to have the dc5 aswell was abit greedy.. plans are to be away from honda for a year or so then I will be on looking into importing a facelift.

See you at the weekend shes already gleaming awaiting your arrival.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

hondaft

Advanced Member
Welcome mate, good to see another Glasgow member :) I've yet to see a red one in person so hopefully catch you at some meets :p

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Didn't realise there was that many members in Glasgow. Only ever saw a 2, well 3 including my mates new one. We'll have to be organising a meet asap if we have all the colours, get some decent pictures.

josh92 said:
Your excited I am sad :(.. going to be emotional to let this go but know its in good hands. After all my m3 is more than enough car at my age and to have the dc5 aswell was abit greedy.. plans are to be away from honda for a year or so then I will be on looking into importing a facelift.

See you at the weekend shes already gleaming awaiting your arrival.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Looking forward to meeting you Josh 👍