New NHB owner in Cumbria North West

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
Hi all,

finally took the plunge and got myself a teg, wanted one ever since I saw it in the btcc years ago. Picked it up a couple of weeks ago and only just got it on the road.

Fairly clean all round needs a few body work bits sorting and some new rear discs, but all in all runs very sweet. has dixcel fp front discs, braided brake lines and excedy stage 1 clutch.

Few mods to come eventually when I've saved up the pennies a bit but mainly going to keep it oem styling wise as I like the standard look.

Cheers
Ollie

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
adamlstr said:
Welcome buddy, enjoy your stay.

Looks like it might have spacers on the front?
Thanks!
Not sure about that actually, gonna get the wheels of it this weekend and the rear bumper, give it a good check over, spacers was in my list of mods anyways along with getting the wheels re-done in bronze eventually.

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
I'm in Kendal, haven't seen any round here just one in kirkby Stephen a few weeks ago parked up

vinnie

Advanced Member
Ha ha they are!!!

We want more pics too ^_^

What plans you have for her?

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
Ok I'll try and get some more pics sometime soon.

Need to sort out the issues with her first, nothing serious but there's quite a few stone chips on the bumper and bonnet so going to get a quote for that tomorrow, it might just end up being fully resprayed depending on cost, rear brakes need servicing at the very least as they don't sound too good and the disks have uneven wear on them. One of the previous owners Polybushed everything so it rides pretty harsh and I don't intend on tracking it for a while so may revert some of them to rubber, and get the tracking done. After those things are sorted them I'll start adding stuff over the next couple of years first probably I'll get the wheels re-done in bronze, wanna try and swap the red recaros for some black ones and get the steering wheel re-trimmed in Alcantara. Performance modifications are going to wait until I've got her looking sweet but it's got enough power for me at the moment!

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
Few pics from today.
and one just of the view :) although not amazing quality on my phone.
really needs a wash now so that's tomorrow's job, but I don't hold out too much hope for the Weather , they don't call it the lake district for nothing!

Kenz

Advanced Member
BAD3GG said:
Few pics from today.
and one just of the view :) although not amazing quality on my phone.
really needs a wash now so that's tomorrow's job, but I don't hold out too much hope for the Weather , they don't call it the lake district for nothing!

Looks nice mate!

Black and white is a lovely combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Looking nice! I'm looking to be up in the Lake District sometime in November for a break with the misses

'04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5)

Instagram: kevinwynne1990

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
Kenz said:
Looks nice mate!

Black and white is a lovely combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks mate! The ds2500s aren't doing me any favors with the white wheels though. :)
Kev.W said:
Looking nice! I'm looking to be up in the Lake District sometime in November for a break with the misses

'04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5)

Instagram: kevinwynne1990
Cheers! It's a lovely place, although don't expect to get any nice weather in November!