new on here

itr jon

hi folks just joined the club not got my car yet but need some advice im looking at a car at sport and prestige in wigan was wondering if any one has dealt with them or new the car.

Rob R

Advanced Member
Welcome matey. As far as I remember that car has been for sale for quite a while. Could be a bad sign or could just be that it doesn't float everyones boat with the bonnet, wheels etc.

itr jon

hay rob yeh i know ive been looking at it for ages myself kind of thinking the same as you thats why i thought id check

sinbad

Advanced Member
Hi mate I live in Wigan, I've not heard much about sports and prestige, I know the garage opposite 1st class motors is half decent, if you want me to have a look at it with you I can.

Stoo

Whining.....
That car has been for sale for a long long long long time!

There must be a reason why?!

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Welcome

I think i remeber mixed reviews about the dealer. Modded like that wont attract many people at all. Could put you in a position for a bargain though and a mini restore to stock project.

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Any YC53 plate reminds me of "FLO" :lol: that one looks like some chavvy has got hold of it :(

sinbad

Advanced Member
yah rear lights in particular let the car down. it was overpriced last time i looked at it.

Aly

Advanced Member
All i know is at the time it was overpriced and had sat in scotland for upto a year before being moved down south. Dealer knew nothing about the car, pretty sure it was claimed that it hadnt sat with another company for an extended period of time.

Try some searching on here, its a car a few have looked into and asked about here already!

jay82

Advanced Member
go look and test drive it. i'm sure if its a bad one you'll pick up on it straight away, but promise to put back to standard cause its ugly looking

itr jon

i would love to jay but i live in scotland and its a long way to go if its a waist of time ive been put of it now anyway going to keep looking for another

AC

Advanced Member
sinbad said:
yah rear lights in particular let the car down. it was overpriced last time i looked at it.

I saw this car on the net almost 2 years ago and its still not been sold! :xconfused:
agreed was over priced at the time I saw it