New owner from Bristol

badeshi

Advanced Member
So after an epic weekend flying to and then driving back from Edinburgh i am now a proud dc5 owner!

Great meeting grant aka wingnuttz and very chuffed drive down a7 to Carlisle with a brief night in the lakes. Well recommend a7 for a cruise and was a good place to explore those sticky tyres and aggressive camber!

Just need to fix the rev surging, which was painful during the standard brum queues, and sell the ep3 then lets see any other tweaks

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Few in Bristol, I regularly pop up to cribbs to see Adam, or shop. Lol wingnutzz's car seamed a well setup car, hope you enjoy it.

Rom

Advanced Member
Hi! I'm in Bristol too.
Tom usually sorts some mini meets out, for a little meet, lunch etc.

Sent from my S6 Edge+ using Tapatalk

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Yep. I'm based in Bristol. Where abouts in Bristol are you? So I take it you bought Grants blue DC5?

Adam

badeshi

Advanced Member
cheers guys, no doubt I will see some of you around and about!

I am based fairly central, st werburghs area....

yeah bought Grants DC5, had a great drive down with it. Very nicely setup, handling is superb! I think it has a sticky IACV valve or something as it constantly hunts for revs when idling and is quite difficult to drive in traffic... but on open road... beautiful!

I am very pleased as I have wanted one for years and been very happy with the ep3 so a little worried the upgrade would not be enough. But def a different car !

wj51fut

Advanced Member
We need to sort a meet out for the Bristol bunch!! I shall have a word with Honda at Cribbs Causeway.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Im in bristol too, but sadly no teg :(

idle is very likely to be iacv
Personally, I think it's about time. And in your forum position too!! 😉

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I've been admin for years . Not much has changed . Except my financial position getting worse than ever . :(

Maybe one day if something pops up at the right price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
We definitely need another meet in the Bristol/Weston area.

Adam let us know when Honda Bristol say :)

If not Anyone got any recommendations?

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
There's always the victoria square meet they hold on a Sunday morning in Bristol, second Sunday of every month. Great selection of classics and modern supercars, plus everything else in between. Would be good to get there early and show a few tegs ;)

badeshi

Advanced Member
Look forward to seeing some of you on road, is there a special wave? :)

I managed to fix idle issue, the iavc valve was dirty but also had a big chunk of polystyrene wedged into it! Some primitive block off i guess?

I am also looking for local wheel alignment... i am loving the cornering but on our bumping roads it is a little skittish. Anyone used FCM?

p1tse

Advanced Member
Welcome

Another bristol member

I've spotted quite a few in and around bristol area now but not noticed on forum

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
badeshi said:
Look forward to seeing some of you on road, is there a special wave? :)

I managed to fix idle issue, the iavc valve was dirty but also had a big chunk of polystyrene wedged into it! Some primitive block off i guess?

I am also looking for local wheel alignment... i am loving the cornering but on our bumping roads it is a little skittish. Anyone used FCM?
FCM are ok i think