New Owner From Glasgow

Chris_Glanzav98

Advanced Member
Morning all !

Chris, 23 and from sunny glasgow

Had my Teg just over a week now after wanting one for well over a year. Saveing up finally paid off.

Been a long time lurker on the forum so about time i said hello properly, ill be getting a build thread kicked off tonight hopefully.

Hope to see a few scottish members around.

Cheers !

hondaft

Advanced Member
Welcome mate :)

Quite a few of us from Glasgow now so would be good to get another meet sorted!

Looking forward to seeing some pics! Did you buy yours from Glasgow? I know there was a couple in Glasgow for sale

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome mate

I'm based Glasgow also, whereabouts are you from ?

Good few of us now, we will be having our annual meet soon. Probably around August time if interested

Chris_Glanzav98

Advanced Member
hondaft said:
Welcome mate :)

Quite a few of us from Glasgow now so would be good to get another meet sorted!

Looking forward to seeing some pics! Did you buy yours from Glasgow? I know there was a couple in Glasgow for sale
Ill try get them up asap mate ! There was a few for sale up here but none that really caught my eye, so popped down to jm imports after a customer pulled out of buying one they had imported for him, i was very happy with it so i brought it home, jurgeb is a really nice guy but ill explain all that in my build thread :p

Defo up for the annual meet though ! Thanks for the welcome

Brophy said:
Welcome mate
I'm based Glasgow also, whereabouts are you from ?
Good few of us now, we will be having our annual meet soon. Probably around August time if interested
Im from the east end brophy, im sure i seen your car on paul connelys instagram page ? Known paul From when everyone used to scoot about mfi haha. What about yourself ?

Yeah ill probs be there mate dont have anything planned :p

Cheers everyone else for the welcome !

Brophy

Advanced Member
Yeah that's mine on Paul's IG

I'm near Glasgow airport area (elderslie)

Nice one, sorted

I'll let you know the details nearer the time.

Chris_Glanzav98

Advanced Member
Im sure i seen you or at least a blue teg coming out of braehead a good few weeks back may have even been you :p

Btw any other vids of your ktubed exhaust :)? Seen a quick clip on ig haha sounds wild

Yeah mate cheers will be good to meet up !

itrboi

Advanced Member
If it's a CW will be the one myself and another forum member pulled out on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk