New owner from London

Alien

Advanced Member
Hello everyone, just thought I'd drop by and say a quick hello after picking up my DC5 on Saturday. I'll get some pics up soon when the weathers better.

Alien

Advanced Member
Thanks for the welcome people! :xcheers:

I'm in Acton, West London. How about you guys?

VTeCMonKeY said:
Bonjourno :) Any cool mods / aftermarket goodies on your 5 we should know about?
Nope no mods as yet, its all factory standard at the moment. The first mod might have to be some decent brake pads, the current OEM ones are coming to their last days.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I'm in Enfield mate.

Blimey, looks like we have enough DC5's to have a London meet. There's some other chaps too kicking around the Capital. :D

Good choice for your first mod :)

dc5ian

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
I'm in Enfield mate.

Blimey, looks like we have enough DC5's to have a London meet. There's some other chaps too kicking around the Capital. :D

im based in sw london, i dated someone from enfield for 2 years so know the area well

blueguy

Resident J's whore
dc5ian said:
blueguy said:
I'm in Enfield mate.

im based in sw london, i dated someone from enfield for 2 years so know the area well
Ah ok. No doubt you would have seen the scooter gangs occassionally although admittedly they seem to have dissappeared. Maybe they've learnt how to drive now.....

dc5ian

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
dc5ian said:
blueguy said:
I'm in Enfield mate.

Ah ok. No doubt you would have seen the scooter gangs occassionally although admittedly they seem to have dissappeared. Maybe they've learnt how to drive now.....
you mean the "hair-dryer" gangs, u get them every where... :lol:

your insurance premiums must be well high, i know lots of cars that have been nicked up in enfield..