sh3lldon

Hi,

based in central scotland between glasgow and edinburgh

after a good while researching went with Torque GT to get me my spec

- AB
- Pre FL
- Under 60k in miles
- C-pack

In the next 3 weeks or so will fly down to Exeter then onto Torque to collect cant wait the guys have been excellent down there
480 Mile trip home but I wanted someone who I had full faith in so worth it

The car was completely standard although no C-Pack it does have factory tints (wasn't really concerned about rear wiper)
around 57k in miles with black interior and also original wind deflectors

Torque are doing an advanced underseal for me along with supplying and fitting a Tegiwa Intake and a Fujitsubo RM01A system

In short time on here have gained some great info, and I am sure more to come in the future.

This will really be for weekends and with a view towards next year now with weather up here
Daily drive is either Ford Transit Courier or Audi SQ5 so this will be something very different

George92

Welcome along, also in central belt with a blue DC5! I'm sure you won't disappointed and the drive home from Torque GT isn't too bad.

sh3lldon

George92 said:
Welcome along, also in central belt with a blue DC5! I'm sure you won't disappointed and the drive home from Torque GT isn't too bad.
Thanks mate, yeah looking forward to it

kneedowndean said:
There is a Scottish meet this Friday, check out the meets section on the forum.
Unfortunately wont be able to make it mate but once I have the car will def make along in the future