New PC Build

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
After asking advice on here regarding upgrading my PC for playing new games ,I`ve built myself a new computer! Specs are:
Asus Sabretooth Z87 Motherboard
Video Card Zotac GTX 770
CPU Intel i5 4670k
Coolermaster 750Watt Power Supply
4 x 4 gb Crucial DDR3 Ram(I had 2x4gb already from previous PC)
Zalman Z3 Plus Case
Upgrade to Windows 7 64 Bit
All in about £800...to buy it built would have been around £1k...well chuffed!the only games I have to try on it are COD MW3 or Battlefield 3.Will give them a go and report back.Thanks to all for your help and advice,David

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi

Super rig. Well done. Now roll on the games and get into a bit of "Scratch one Tango".

Regards. Granty.

Riz

Advanced Member
Show us a pic with the case off......oooh errrr :)

All the pc talk lately has got me tempted to build one. I keep spec'ing them on excel, but still haven't got round to a build.

Maybe a 'show off your pc' thread is needed.....with extra points for led's and water cooling :)

DC5RS

DC5
Thats a great rig, wanna make it even better? add an SSD for primary OS. Will speed up the whole system

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
DC5RS said:
Thats a great rig, wanna make it even better? add an SSD for primary OS. Will speed up the whole system
Thanks. I have a 250GB crucial SSD for my o/s a WD 750GB for my files & photos etc. and a 1TB ext WD drive as my backup...very fast startup xthumbup

DC5RS

DC5
dc5-2ltr said:
Thanks. I have a 250GB crucial SSD for my o/s a WD 750GB for my files & photos etc. and a 1TB ext WD drive as my backup...very fast startup xthumbup
Thats what i am talking about xthumbup great set up

Granty1056

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:
Hi.

When you have a game up and running would you put a screen shot on please. I'm well interested in the 770 card.

Regards.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Granty1056 said:
Hi.

When you have a game up and running would you put a screen shot on please. I'm well interested in the 770 card.

Regards.
Not sure how to do this Granty..can you let me know and I`ll post a screen shot asap,thanks,David
PS the 770 card I have was reduced by £100 to £249 but there is another 770 @ £299 which is a 4GB card ..HTH

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

I was thinking of an ordinary pic of your monitor screen during a well detailed scene from a game. That 770 card must be a bargain at present and would compliment my rig no end. It would slot straight in without the need to upgrade other bits.

I'm still looking and comparing.

Thanks and regards.