New Scottish Dc5 owner

Stuart1

Alright lads, recently bought myself a standard 51 plate dc5, it has 73000 on the clock and is very tidy. Only tiny problem is it needs a clutch, pressure plate is on its way out, no big deal though.
I owned an ep3 track car and the difference in the way these cars drive is unreal, I love it. As an impreza sti owner as well, I thought it would maybe feel under powered but it makes up for it in so many other ways.

Doing HOT trackday at Silverstone in November, so i'll get to see what its really like. Here is a couple of photos.

hondaft

Advanced Member
Welcome mate, car looks clean! I do like them in silver :p theres quite a few of us from Glasgow, where abouts in Scotland are you?

S

stwteg

Beautiful car. Best of luck with it. Silver is stunning

Sent from iphone

Stuart1

Cheers lads, Just outside Glasgow. Was hard to justify another car to the bird but always wanted a dc5, and im not disappointed. Going to do the clutch next week

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Another stunning example. Welcome along. Are you going for the standard clutch? They are really good and are more than adequate, even for mildly modded DC5's

Adam

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Welcome mate, your tegs looking good. Where abouts are you? I stay Glasgow southside. Will hopefully see you at the next Glasgow meet.

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Stuart1 said:
Im out Falkirk way mate, I'll maybe head through for one though
Ahh not too far away. I've not been to a Falkirk cruise in a long time :xlol: Do they still do them??

Brophy

Advanced Member
Forgot I hadn't posted yet lol

Welcome mate car does look fantastic, were getting some amount of Glasgow based Teg's lol

Look forward see you Sunday