New springs fitted and alignment done quick bit of advice

matt b

Advanced Member
What can I say?

OMG the difference is unreal 8) 8)

I was driving around on a fooked front strut so it wasnt going to be hard to improve it but its just like nothing else now im so so happy!

Iv got 2 new front stock struts and a set of Eibach springs, then all the alignment sorted and its just a totally different car, I want to go out now and take every roundabout in the country :lol:

Anyone thinking of having this done should just do it, its the best mod iv ever done!

A huge thank you to Tom and the lads a TGM for there excellent work as always they have really sorted out my teg :p

One thing, when im stationary and I turn the wheel I get a slight clicking noise? Is this normal? A quick search suggests it maybe and it nothing to worry about and may go away :?

Suped

Advanced Member
the clicking is quite normal... had the springs for awhile and the clicking has stopped so the springs seems very settled now.

carfiend

Advanced Member
Yeah I was the fat chap with there blue in for a service and underseal.

Also picked up some spoon bits since well you only live once :p

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
ill be getting this mod done after christmas, did you get the adjustable camber arms as well?

I want the either the eibach springs or the tanabe ones :? but definately getting the fast road setup done along with the springs.

What drop are the eibach's??

Suped

Advanced Member
about 25mm (stand to be corrected)... its not alot but the improvement is very noticeable during motorway drive and cornering.. so much more solid.

Need a fast road setup done soonish.
:lol:

matt b

Advanced Member
carfiend said:
Yeah I was the fat chap with there blue in for a service and underseal.

Also picked up some spoon bits since well you only live once :p
Its got to be done, what did you get?

So you going to go with a cat-bk then? But not a buddy club :lol: :lol:

Jimmy_atr
ill be getting this mod done after christmas, did you get the adjustable camber arms as well?
na it didnt need it mate, it was very close to perfect anyway![/code]

carfiend

Advanced Member
Rad and Oil caps and a drop in filter for now.

Will probally leave the exhaust for now and get some suspension work done :shock:

matt b

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
if lowered then rear arms probably needed.
Yeah this is were mine was most out TBH but as im tight for cash, didnt bother as Tom said it was close enough not to worry but might be a good idea to get them as and when.

You got tanabe's havent you mate? Did you need the camber bolts?

dan the man

Advanced Member
I do have tanabes yes, but i never got the chance as bought the rear arms second hand and had them fitted when i had the fast road set up at ABP.