New Sti Launched in Japan!

Melly

Advanced Member
I'm sure that this design fault will be rectified as quick as the bug eye vesion was. Expect a new body shape by late 08 or early 09 because that thing is ugly as sin. U>G>L>Y you aint got no ......... :lol:

Cheers
Melly

keevster

Advanced Member
Cant believe they have went with this design :roll: , what where they thinking off.
I am sure it will go pretty well and the handling should be top notch, but they have certainly not done themselves any favours with the styling.
But i am sure it will be the same as most things in life, down to personal taste.
Not to my taste mind you :lol:

Paul :wink:

impne

Advanced Member
I've just come to Honda from Subaru because the cars the look of the cars are getting worse :(

Handling is the best I've had in any make of car I've owned but the look of them now is just yuk

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I have been tearing this car round the track in GT5 Demo and it handles really well!, lol.

Charlie1

I agree with all who say it UGLY, i would say its more like SUPER UGLY!! The previous models looked excellent, seems they ran out of ideas for this one. I currently have a 2004 WRX and love it.

It really baffels me to understand who came up with this 4 door hatchback and why. Why didn't they include a 4 door sedan as an option?

Regardless of the handling and the power it may boast, i don't think i'd buy one, its like a backward step for the impreza!!