New to the forum!

Dan34

Advanced Member
Hi all I'm Dan and I just purchased bee123's silver DC5, really couldn't turn it after seeing it in the metal, it was immaculate and I intend to keep it that way!

My previous car history is as follows:

My first car, 1.4 mk3 golf! Gotta start somewhere...

Then I soon moved onto a mk2 golf gti 8v:

After that I purchased yet another green golf.... this time a mk3 vr6!

Decided i'd had enough of golfs now so moved onto honda and purchased an EK4 civic, here's how it started:

And how it ended up once i had finished with it...

Owned the civic for around 2 years and finally had enough money saved to purchase my dream car! A DC5 of course!

So yeah that's pretty much it uptill now, hoping this forum will help me progress with the DC5!

Thanks for looking

Dan

tico_87

Advanced Member
Welcome....another civic owner making the right decision. Though I recognised the car. This will soon turn into the new civiclife lol silver DC5 looks awesome btw. :)

Dan34

Advanced Member
Thanks people!

Got to say im really happy with it, just about to give it its first wash in my ownership, big moment! haha

bee123

Advanced Member
:xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry:

jasondc55

Advanced Member
Welcome .Nice civic but even better 5 I myself have meet only good people on this forum and there is endless information. Silvers are rare and its nice to see another. Enjoy

Mark_teg

Staff member
Welcome and congrats!

As above, your civic looks awesome. What do you have planned with the DC5?

Dan34

Advanced Member
Welcome and congrats!

As above, your civic looks awesome. What do you have planned with the DC5?
Thanks!

To be honest I'm not too sure at the moment, I think i want to get a gruppe M or something similair just for the gains they give and there easy enough to change back to standard. But aside from that maybe a better exhaust.

But who knows at this stage, at the moment im just loving driving it lol.

c7frw84

Advanced Member
Welcome mate! I bought my integra a few weeks ago having owned a few civic ep3, the integra is a big step up and I'm still buzzing every time I get behind the wheel lol, enjoy;)

Dan34

Advanced Member
Thanks for the welcomes people!

So far ive changed the sidelight bulbs... haha