New to the forum

S4M_BD

Just thought i would say hello and show my CW PFL dc5 with a few mugen goodies.
Owned the teg for nearly a year now, loved every minute of it. Heres a couple pictures... thanks for looking, Sam. IMG_0550.JPGIMG_0552.jpg

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum bud!

Car looks beautiful, see you at some meets some time!

Sam

S4M_BD

SmudgerByName said:
Car looks stunning. Exactly the front and rear set up I am after on mine :(
Cheers yeah wasnt easy getting hold lf the genuine rear and then the messing around to get it fitted. The front bumper in the picture is the rep but i have a genuine also. Theyve become well hard to get hold of now.

SmudgerByName

Advanced Member
S4M_BD said:
Cheers yeah wasnt easy getting hold lf the genuine rear and then the messing around to get it fitted. The front bumper in the picture is the rep but i have a genuine also. Theyve become well hard to get hold of now.
Let me know if you ever want to get rid of one or the other ;p

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Haha! No worries man, confused me 😁

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Welcome bud.

Car looks familiar, I think the previous owner was a forum member. I was interested in viewing this car but the previous owner decided not sell up, but obviously changed his mind a few months later haha.

Had some tasty mods from what I remember inc the ktuned billet shift unit xthumbup

S4M_BD

Reggie91 said:
Welcome bud.

Car looks familiar, I think the previous owner was a forum member. I was interested in viewing this car but the previous owner decided not sell up, but obviously changed his mind a few months later haha.

Had some tasty mods from what I remember inc the ktuned billet shift unit xthumbup
Yes mate im sure he was on the forum. Was amazingly clean when i picked it up and yes its got some good bits on it. Left the shifter, coilovers and front bumper changed a lot of other bits. Just come out of respray last month aswel