New Tyres

civic17_99

Advanced Member
The front factory Potenza RE040's are coming to the end of there life now and i've been looking on the forum and cant seem to make my mind up as everyone has mixed opinions.

I have been looking at the Yokohama AVS Sport, Bridgestone RE050 A, and the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetric or the GSD3 XL.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Based on price and performance the Goodyear Eagle F1's-AS, would be the prefered choice... :xyes:

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Thanks for your input on that :) hope some others reply to the thread aswell. Do you use the Eagle F1's ? If so how do you find them compared to the bridgestones in the dry?

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
ive just shod my car in 4 Yokohama Parada Spec 2's.
initial impressions are that they are a lot better than my toyo T1-R's

Shanetyper

Advanced Member
i have the F1's and find them great have to say
before them i got some sort of yoko's and found them muck!!

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
The F1 Assymetric are a slight bit better than the RE40's in the dry, and the F1's are much better in the rain/cold weather..

Hey Stu, the Parada's look the business but supposed to wear v quickly and be rubbish in the wet?

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Sorry probly being blond here :xlol: but are the asymetric ones better than the normal directional ones. I been trying to read up about it but still unsure.

j30l

Advanced Member
Ive got asymmetrics on at the moment and tbh i dont rate them as well as normal eagle F1's. Then again my favorite road tyres are Potenza RE01's.