NEWARA-Anyone used them?

katsumoto

Hey dudes,

Heard about this Jap company from a mate . says they provide parts (new + used)cheaper than taka kaira.
Havent found anything on the web yet. anyone used them or know how to contact them.

seasons greetings

don

:twisted: :twisted:

DC5Ken

Never bought things from them, but if you want aftermarket parts, I bought all that from Dixon, he is selling a pairs of Spoon Mono block Calliper for just £1000, about £500 cheaper than UK retail price!
Give him a bell and see what he can do for you mate!

Ken

BlueFin

I've bought two cars from them, the DC5 and a R32 GTR and I highly recommend them. Miguel, Gareth and the team are fastidious, exactly the quality you need when your a petrol head and want a top car with no headaches.

JOM

Advanced Member
I have the DVD from there website, if you are interested you can have it.

JOM

Advanced Member
To be honest I don't know.

The cars are imported and stored in the same place as I got my Teg from.

Every time I have communicated with Miguel he has been very helpful.

The DVD offer was made to give some insight into the company and the process of buying importing cars.

I think Miguel does not import parts himself he recommended another company to me.

I will try and find the name.

Gary

Advanced Member
Well mate I don't know about that cos I've just received a GruppeM induction box from Gareth and whereas the cheapest I've seen them in the U.K. is £468 + vat = £549.90 they just delivered one direct to my door in Belfast for £420 all in and it's brand new in the box. As regards the used stuff - everybody on this site knows the rate at which the Japs change their cars, they buy over three times as many brand new cars per year than we do in the U.K. They seem to have money to burn and think nothin of spendin between 10 and 20k on tunin a motor and then floggin it a few months later when they get bored with it! So it's reasonable to assume that the market in barely used after-market goodies has an equally high turnover and such items will be even better value that's why Gareth and co. have started doin parts cos having originally lived here they know that we're bein ripped off and so they know they can deliver a greater range of quality new and used parts which bein from the JDM is second to none direct to our doors well under the U.K. price and still make a few quid themselves! Now I'm not sayin that they're gonna be cheaper for absolutely everything and it's still up to the individual to shop around, all I know is the deal that they did for me and that's hard to beat in my book, so from now on they'll be my first port of call before I consider buyin anythin from the good ol' U.K!