Newb from bedfordshire

BenLAST

Advanced Member
So I've actually been a member on here for a few years now but only recently got my first itr after a 3 year wait. Big love for Hondas so very happy with the itr now. Thought I'd introduce myself as I came to the Ace cafe meet but didn't know anyone, so I'm Ben, 23 from near Luton! Teg is a prefacelift championship white :D

BenLAST

Advanced Member
I was in MK last night where the hockey stadium used to be. Saw two blue dc5s

beppe786

Beppe
you problery went to the local meet every sunday.. too many preface dc5 cant keep up..

Jdm Fresh problery do a meet end of the month, keep eye out on our FB page

spooke

Advanced Member
I think I've seen your car about, I'm from Bedfordshire too and am awaiting to collect my DC5 soon from TorqueGT! Welcome :p

BenLAST

Advanced Member
Beppe said:
you problery went to the local meet every sunday.. too many preface dc5 cant keep up..

Jdm Fresh problery do a meet end of the month, keep eye out on our FB page
I went to the last jdmfresh meet in my 5th gen prelude, will be sure to come to the next. I've been going to the local MK one for years haha

Good to hear spooke! What colour :p

spooke

Advanced Member
BenLAST said:
I went to the last jdmfresh meet in my 5th gen prelude, will be sure to come to the next. I've been going to the local MK one for years haha

It's a PFL Artic Blue Pearl (in my avatar and garage :D)

Dc5Mike

BenLAST said:

yet another preface cw getting way to common in beds/bucks now welcome dude :xwavey: you must of went to the mk one everytime i didn't haha can't miss me i'm loud enough :xvtec:

where abouts near luton? me and another pre cw are in leighton buzzard.

BenLAST

Advanced Member
Dc5Mike said:
yet another preface cw getting way to common in beds/bucks now welcome dude :xwavey: you must of went to the mk one everytime i didn't haha can't miss me i'm loud enough :xvtec:

where abouts near luton? me and another pre cw are in leighton buzzard.
Dunstable mate, not seen any other cw around and I drive through leighton quite a lot where you hiding haha

Here's mine, on either the works or some silver rfp1s

Dc5Mike

i head over to dunstable every now and then, last time i was there was for the beds modified summer meet at the white lion retail park few weeks back.

i work in bletchley on an estate that sees quite a few tegs, had 5 at one time without anyone knowing each other or any planning xthumbup

haven't seen your teg before but my work mate has he lives in dunstable and is quick to tell me when he sees a dc5 and yours matches the description :lol:

Looks good mate xthumbup check out the DC5 MK i'm planning in the meets section

masterjedijay

Advanced Member
I'm just outside Dunstable on the Beds/Bucks border and I never see anyone - do you only come out at night!

Dc5Mike

willbeale said:
I'm just over in Harpenden with a blue pfl :)
masterjedijay said:
I'm just outside Dunstable on the Beds/Bucks border and I never see anyone - do you only come out at night!
Come to the DC5 MK Meet on the 15th of August xthumbup