Newbie Alert!

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Hi all, I signed up a few months ago just to browse around mainly until I collected my DC5 and as of yesterday I am now a proud owner of a Nighthawk Black faced lift DC5 and couldn't be happier with it!

The basics I'm Kev of course and from Nottingham.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Welcome Kev.

Lovely looking in black too, I'm sure you will be pleased with it.

YENRAV

Advanced Member
Welcome.

I'm from just outside Nottingham. There's a few of us in the area now.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Welcome! Still very few NHB facelifts around, Good choice.

I'm also pretty local, living in the Leicester area but work in Nottingham....Seeing as there's more and more of us, anyone esle feeling a mini meet before the 'summers' completely gone?

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Welcome! Still very few NHB facelifts around, Good choice.

I'm also pretty local, living in the Leicester area but work in Nottingham....Seeing as there's more and more of us, anyone esle feeling a mini meet before the 'summers' completely gone?
I would be up for this potentially. Not too far from notts myself.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
I would be up for this potentially. Not too far from notts myself.
Let's make it happen man, Everyone would be welcomed so bring your mate with the ATR, Never did sent me a pic of how it looked with the Rotas on, Haha.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Let's make it happen man, Everyone would be welcomed so bring your mate with the ATR, Never did sent me a pic of how it looked with the Rotas on, Haha.
Haha he's soo unreliable and sold it couple of weeks back ill be coming in a 350z as my tegs off the road at the mo getting some cosmetic work as someone decided to pull out of a junction I to me ffs. Only cosmetic thankfully.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
Haha he's soo unreliable and sold it couple of weeks back ill be coming in a 350z as my tegs off the road at the mo getting some cosmetic work as someone decided to pull out of a junction I to me ffs. Only cosmetic thankfully.
No way... Could have sold me the Rotas back on the cheap, Haha!

Sorry to here about the teg though man :( That sucks....Glad it's only cosmetic and on it's way to being back on the road. As you said will still be good to put some faces to cars... etc.

Sorry for the Thread Jacking, I'm made a new some so we can stop spamming this one, Sorry !

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41870-nottinghamleicester-etc-meet/

Dc5Mike

Kev.W said:
Hi all, I signed up a few months ago just to browse around mainly until I collected my DC5 and as of yesterday I am now a proud owner of a Nighthawk Black faced lift DC5 and couldn't be happier with it!

The basics I'm Kev of course and from Nottingham.
Welcome to the club best Color in my opinion :xgrin:

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Having a meet for around here would be great, only problem for me is that I work most weekends, on a more happy note, here is a long over due photo of my DC5

Attachments

Chewy

Advanced Member
So you're the new NHB Modulo owner, Was wondering if this would ever pop up on the Forum.

That makes the full circle, of the 5 potential Modulo kits in the UK and Ireland we have one in each colour - Amazing!

-My Vivid Blue Pearl
-Your Night Hawk Black
-Milano Red lurking in Ireland somewhere.
-Championship White (unknown forum member)
-Satin Silver ( I believe this is only the front lip though, and It's slammed to the ground without a spoiler)

Would be awesome if we could get them all together in one place, but the likeness of that ever happening is slim.

Would be great if you could get to the next meet though :)