darkhawk

Advanced Member
Hey all I'm Jack from derby just bought a white Integra
Thought I would sign up and say hey

So erm Hey

Any fellow owners or meets near by?

darkhawk

Advanced Member
It's pretty good lovely to drive,I don't heard that direction much but I'll keep an eye out when I do

Unsure if I prefer to my civic ep3 or not yet but I spent alot on that haha

Here's the two

nellly

Advanced Member
i am over in south normanton at the end of the a38, not so sure about that front bumper :)

darkhawk

Advanced Member
I'm the same with the front bumper aswell but it sort of grows on you, looks much better in person than in a picture,
Car came with it and got the car for a good price, will change bumper at some point or get the skirts to match , looks odd because its just the front

Skirts a big gay wing and a diffuser will soon sort it

darkhawk

Advanced Member
Eibach springs
Work emotion cr kai wheels
Gruppe m
Spoon mani
Spoon n1
J racing strut brace and ETD
Fibreglass bonnet
Defi gauge and control unit

And I think it's been mapped because it Vtecs below 5k and revs to 9k And pulls like my civic did which had

Mugen mani Tegiwa exhaust rbc gruppe m and Kpro

Is the ecu same place as the civic? Behind glove box? Need to seen if it has any markings on it,

Seller didn't have a clue what he was selling and didn't know about half the parts on the cars

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Lol it's behind the felt cover under the glove box, it should have a USB port on it if kpro not sure about k100, sounds like you got a bargain :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkhawk

Advanced Member
Yeah k100 hasn't got a usb so if it's not got one, Im not sure how to find out if its still stock or k100

Other than a rolling road and see what the power curve looks like

Either way iv come of alot better than the seller thought

He advertised it as Tegiwa M (even tho it has a gruppe m badge on it) stainless exhaust and a carbon Bonnet. Other than that standard as far as he was aware haha

scottj15

Advanced Member
Is that a DC2 spoiler on the back or is it just the angle of the pic? Looks really small there.

Car looks good, not too keen on the front bumper but really liking the wheels and some nice parts fitted.

Welcome to the site :xwavey:

darkhawk

Advanced Member
It's bigger and bulkier than my dad's...... And his dc2 spoiler so I don't think so

Your right there horrible wheels
Thinking of swapping them for a pack of rolos

My dad's dc2 lurking in back ground

Shiro_DC5

Oh wow those wheels are utterly hideous, you should DEFINATELY swap them with me, I have Work Emotion XD9, they'd look SO much better on YOUR car ;)

Loving how Type-R runs in the family, like father like son!

Phil r type

Advanced Member
looks good mate, it was my Dad who got me into type R's with his dc2 back in 2000 ! lol 14 years later both still rocking the honda's :xvtec:

darkhawk

Advanced Member
Haha I got my dad into it

Bought the teg to race my civic but after I wrote it of at oulton hes had a year of me in slow cars so hasn't got to race me yet

opulent

Advanced Member
I'm very local to you. I live in jacksdale. Work at Mcarthur glen! Hopefully see you around pal!