Newbie Facelift DC5

wahab786

Hello All,

Got my 2006 Facelift DC5 with Modulo Kit - imported by Beppe at JDMfresh. Its completely standard expect the modulo kit. Owned a couple of Honda's but this is my first Integra and loving it. Still need to get the iva test done then will be on the road. Looking to get it lowered and will probably get a Fujitsubo rm01a for it.

Started of firstly by giving it a good clean as it was filthy. Going to start detailing it this weekend :xgrin: Any some pics below:

Chewy

Advanced Member
Welcome, Fellow Modulo Owner!

Looks great man, Congratulations on the purchase.

wahab786

Chewy said:
Welcome, Fellow Modulo Owner!

Looks great man, Congratulations on the purchase.
Thanks mate xthumbup Yours looks stunning - just had a browse through your build thread. I like the look of the additional front lip

Chewy

Advanced Member
aws_dc5 said:
Thanks mate xthumbup Yours looks stunning - just had a browse through your build thread. I like the look of the additional front lip
Cheers man!

It's just a cheapie Rhino Lip but it does the job for me, haha.

Are you local to Milton Keynes?

Dannymean

Advanced Member
Welcome facelift friend :) if you ever sell the modulo kit ... I'm your man lol very nice purchase dude!

wahab786

Chewy said:
Cheers man!

It's just a cheapie Rhino Lip but it does the job for me, haha.

Are you local to Milton Keynes?
Im from Leicester / Milton Keynes

Thank all for the comments xthumbup

Chewy

Advanced Member
aws_dc5 said:
Im from Leicester / Milton Keynes

Thank all for the comments xthumbup
No way! - I'm Syston, Where about in Leicester are you?

Bad news though, Some random independent just imported a CW Modulo...It's pretty rough though, not like yours ;)

Check it out - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-Type-R-DC5-2004-2015-FRESH-IMPORT-JDM-/201437705445?hash=item2ee69f74e5

There's a new owner in Nottingham with a NHB Modulo, If you ever fancy it all 3 of us should meet up and have a shoot - Would be awesome considering how rare they are.

wahab786

Chewy said:
No way! - I'm Syston, Where about in Leicester are you?

Bad news though, Some random independent just imported a CW Modulo...It's pretty rough though, not like yours ;)

Check it out - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-Type-R-DC5-2004-2015-FRESH-IMPORT-JDM-/201437705445?hash=item2ee69f74e5

There's a new owner in Nottingham with a NHB Modulo, If you ever fancy it all 3 of us should meet up and have a shoot - Would be awesome considering how rare they are.
I live near Braunstone Gate pretty much the other side - i go to DMU

I've seen that one forsale. Seats are black and they look quite worn for 60k miles

Im down for that xthumbup once my cars on the road.