Newbie from central Herts

BataLeon

Advanced Member
Hi all, the time finally came that I got myself a DC5.

I have wanted one for about ten years but due to being into VAG cars I kept on getting vw's and audi's and never took the plunge, that was until a friend of mine made the move across and sold his Golf Mk2 and got a CTR EP3. He was telling me how the Honda community was how the VW community used to be, i.e really friendly and enjoyable. That was all I needed to hear, I had wanted to get back into the forums and meets so getting a ITR DC5 was the obvious choice to do that!

After contacting Darren at Torque-GT the hunt began and ended on me winning this beaut!

Original from what I can gather, with 50k miles on the clock. should be getting it about Sept so a little wait but I'm well chuffed with it!

loud945

Welcome :xwavey: car looks fantastic, super low miles, looks well looked after! What area of herts your from, I am in Welwyn!

BataLeon

Advanced Member
loud945 said:
Welcome :xwavey: car looks fantastic, super low miles, looks well looked after! What area of herts your from, I am in Welwyn!
Snap WGC!
You aren't the blue one I've seen around at all?

DC5Adam

Welcome mate, nice looking integra, I've not been on here that long and everyone I've dealt with or asked a question to has been spot on, great bunch on this forum.

BataLeon

Advanced Member
DC5Adam said:
Welcome mate, nice looking integra, I've not been on here that long and everyone I've dealt with or asked a question to has been spot on, great bunch on this forum.
Yeah that's exactly what I want, I like a good old chinwag with nice people :)

spooke said:
Welcome! I work in Hatfield, so you may have seen mine? :)
Maybe, last time I saw it was in the Howard Centre car park

Snowbeard

I'm in and around radlett/st albans and hatfield, i'll keep an eye out.

regularly see a white one with a damaged rear quarter at the moment, and a couple of white DC2s.

BataLeon

Advanced Member
Snowbeard said:
I'm in and around radlett/st albans and hatfield, i'll keep an eye out.

regularly see a white one with a damaged rear quarter at the moment, and a couple of white DC2s.
Yeah I've seen that one on my way to work, been a while mind!

BataLeon

Advanced Member
We are getting close, Torque-gt have picked it up so they will do all the bits needed ready for collection in approx 4-5 weeks!!!

DC5Curn

Advanced Member
Looks great!

Yours must have been on the same boat as mine. Mines the one in the 3rd photo with the gold wheels

BataLeon

Advanced Member
DC5Curn said:
Looks great!

Yours must have been on the same boat as mine. Mines the one in the 3rd photo with the gold wheels
Oh sweet! Yeah would have been the Hoegh Trapper yeah?

BataLeon

Advanced Member
Darren4 said:
Are any of you guys planning to go down to tgt this month by any chance lol :)
Probably not this month, t-gt are telling me they are quite busy plus the DVLA are being slow so probably will get it in October - yet to be confirmed by them though

Darren4

Advanced Member
BataLeon said:
Probably not this month, t-gt are telling me they are quite busy plus the DVLA are being slow so probably will get it in October - yet to be confirmed by them though
I thought as much, thanks :)

BataLeon

Advanced Member
Still not got it yet, getting down to T-GT is the biggest headache for me at the moment so trying to work out when is best. Hoping about w/c 23rd Oct should be when I get it!