Newbie from Devon

James*1829

Hi everyone,

My name is James and I'm 24.

I've been a member of the forum for quite a while but thought I'd finally say hello properly. Hoping all goes well I should be picking up an arctic blue dc5 next week. I've always wanted one and this one came up for sale locally so went and had a look at it today. It's in good condition and been well looked after. I'll get some photos and a bit more information up when I pick it up just in case something goes wrong and I don't get it.

Cheers

James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ktm108

Advanced Member
James*1829 said:
Hi everyone,

My name is James and I'm 24.

I've been a member of the forum for quite a while but thought I'd finally say hello properly. Hoping all goes well I should be picking up an arctic blue dc5 next week. I've always wanted one and this one came up for sale locally so went and had a look at it today. It's in good condition and been well looked after. I'll get some photos and a bit more information up when I pick it up just in case something goes wrong and I don't get it.

Cheers

James

Welcome mate! Where about in Devon are you? Don't see many dc5s about down here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James*1829

Welcome mate! Where about in Devon are you? Don't see many dc5s about down here!

Thanks, I'm near a town called Crediton. Not sure if you know where that is? Where abouts are you from?
No I haven't really ever seen any around, then the one I'm looking at came up for sale literally 10mins from my house so I was pretty happy about that!

ktm108

Advanced Member
Ah that's cool mate I've got a couple mates who live in bow. I'm in sidmouth buddy!!

adamamuk

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum mate.
Good few in Devon now, that said, they're spread right around the county! I'm in Plymouth!

ktm108

Advanced Member
I've still yet to see another one in Devon lol and I'm on my 3rd dc5 now! If we can find out where everyone is we could sort out some kind of meet? :)

adamamuk

Advanced Member
Lol, I've only had mine 4 monthes now but I've seen at least 5 in Plymouth. I've seen gee74 in his pfl cw, speedysam in his pfl cw, a guy from Torquay with a pfl cw with red rota torques, a silver type s & an abp pfl with bronze rays rims (which is now for sale on eBay).

Yes, defo up for some sort of meet. Are you on the Devon car meets fb page? There's a good few upcoming events on there. However, well up for a dc5 only meet!!! ;)

ktm108

Advanced Member
Yh I heard there's a few going round Plymouth area but that's not that local to me really... I saw one in Exeter a couple months back but that's it lol! Yh I'm on that page bud. Wanna go to a few if I can :) proper up for a dc5 only meet though! ;)

James*1829

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It would be good to sort out a meet for all the guys around Devon at some point.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
James*1829 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It would be good to sort out a meet for all the guys around Devon at some point.

I was based in Devon. Now moved to Bristol.

At least you can get wheels and tyres easily from Rota!

Rob-199

Welcome James, I'm also in Devon, near cullompton, I no of a few dc5's in Devon now, someone I work with also has a blue one. Think a dc5 meet is needed 👍🏼