Newbie from Europe (Cyprus)

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Hello everyone,i am a newbie i ve been around for 2-3weeks never posted anything...

I have a 04' DC5 here is a picture of it

I use to have an EK4 before which i loved v.much but DC5 its muuuch better :)

so....welcome me :lol:

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Thanks for your comments..and the welcoming :green:

its basically stock...just a noisy back box which am trying to get rid off as soon as i find a nice system..

Its lowered on TEIN SS ,new Yokohama S.drive thats all!

it has MUGEN side skirts and rear spoiler but i have no idea if there are genuine(any ideas how to find out?)it came that way from Japan

armjoker

Advanced Member
hondazzz said:

its basically stock...just a noisy back box which am trying to get rid off as soon as i find a nice system..

it has MUGEN side skirts and rear spoiler but i have no idea if there are genuine(any ideas how to find out?)it came that way from Japan
Hi and welcome!

I have seen ur car for sale next to Audi shop. I also have checed it out. 99% its Mugen replica (spoiler) For side skirts I dont know TBH. U r right about back box, its really shame to put such a thing on DC5 :) Get it replaced. The car is in very good condition I liked it very much.

hondazzz

Advanced Member
armjoker said:
hondazzz said:

Hi and welcome!

I have seen ur car for sale next to Audi shop. I also have checed it out. 99% its Mugen replica (spoiler) For side skirts I dont know TBH. U r right about back box, its really shame to put such a thing on DC5 :) Get it replaced. The car is in very good condition I liked it very much.
Thank you,now its in much better condition than the day you see it..ask your brother (if amnot mistaken on who you are) ;)

now am trying to find another exhaust...am thinking even the OEM for now..

armjoker

Advanced Member
hondazzz said:
armjoker said:
hondazzz said:

Hi and welcome!

Thank you,now its in much better condition than the day you see it..ask your brother (if amnot mistaken on who you are) ;)

now am trying to find another exhaust...am thinking even the OEM for now..
No u r not mistaking :) Im running OEM and very happy with performance and sound. And no problem with police :)

TommyDC5

Yiassou Ikaros!
About time to see you on here!
For anyone going to Cyprus he is renting out his DC5 for £20 a day mates rates ;)

hondazzz

Advanced Member
TommyDC5 said:
Yiassou Ikaros!
For anyone going to Cyprus he is renting out his DC5 for £20 a day mates rates ;)

hahah .. yeah only if you rent me your S for a track day \:D/

TommyDC5

hondazzz said:
TommyDC5 said:
Yiassou Ikaros!

Gia sena oti thes agapi mou!

Come to England and you can track the S with me.

hondazzz

Advanced Member
TommyDC5 said:
hondazzz said:
TommyDC5 said:
Yiassou Ikaros!

Gia sena oti thes agapi mou!

Come to England and you can track the S with me.

we have too!!!i need to get in a track :p

hondazzz

Advanced Member
eXceed said:
Looks great mate, any plans at all? And welcome :)

thanks mate...plans?...
actually i was JUST laying back right now and dreaming the car when it will gets a race header, b pipe ,induction and a remap... but who knows when this will happen?$$$ :lol:

:xcheers:

hondazzz said:
eXceed said:

thanks mate...plans?...
actually i was JUST laying back right now and dreaming the car when it will gets a race header, b pipe ,induction and a remap... but who knows when this will happen?$$$ :lol:

c o b
you greeks have loads of wonga
you could have had your AND mine done by now :xlol:

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Northernorphan said:
hondazzz said:
eXceed said:

thanks mate...plans?...

c o b
you greeks have loads of wonga
you could have had your AND mine done by now :xlol:
haha yeah...i have a lot of cash but i dont want to waste them on Honda (NOT)...i ll saving for a beemer...hahahha just kidding 8-[