Newbie from Germany

Anja

Hey y'all,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Anja from Germany, 22 and Student and i am owner of an Acura RSX Type S. I am very pleased that this forum was shown to me, because it is very difficult to get parts for this car in germany ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JT3173

Advanced Member
Hey Anja,

Good to see your finally on here at last with that lovely car of yours!
Mines a Krombacher for showing you the site :D

JT

Fast_Farmer

Hi Anja
Welcome, I see your from Bielefeld :xcheers:
I was based in Sennelager :-# a longggggggg time ago..........my wife is from Bad Lippspringe.........my sister in law is also called Anja!!!

dotty

Advanced Member
Fast_Farmer said:
Hi Anja
I was based in Sennelager :-# a longggggggg time ago..........my wife is from Bad Lippspringe.........my sister in law is also called Anja!!!
I am off there on exercise in May *shudder*

Fast_Farmer

dotty said:
Fast_Farmer said:
Hi Anja
I am off there on exercise in May *shudder*
LOL dotty, maybe there wont be any money left in the coffers due to Libya so it'll be cancelled..........you could always go to that Argentinian steak house in Paderborn for a night out instead..........best forget that if you're based in uk at the mo though. :xlol:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
it will be fairly easy to get most parts here and im sure shipping to germany wont be an issue, many engine parts are the same as the civic.

although we dont have many rsx's here im sure the forum members will help as much as they can with information. they are a good bunch.

JT3173

Advanced Member
See Anja, I told you they are a good bunch on here and that being a chick you will get many more replies than a guy :D

Stu, give me a shout when your in Sennelager, I work there now, you can buy my Evo IX too whilst your there ;)

Anja

JT3173 said:
See Anja, I told you they are a good bunch on here and that being a chick you will get many more replies than a guy :D

Stu, give me a shout when your in Sennelager, I work there now, you can buy my Evo IX too whilst your there ;)
You should not sell the beast :p

JT3173

Advanced Member
I know, so you keep telling me :?

We will see what happens when it gets full TUV and goes on the web over here... ;)

Anja said:
JT3173 said:

You should not sell the beast :p