newbie from hertfordshire

Rodtrotter

hi everyone,I own a dc2 teg at the moment and feel its time to upgrade to a newer car.
I plan to import a dc5 as was told I can do this for £7.500 which is around the budget I want to spend. If you guys have any advice it would be really appreciated

Rodtrotter

nice colour and has some good parts on it,to be honest id like it as standard as possible. Thank you for sharing though

dc5ian

Advanced Member
sell the parts on, there only bolt on.

you got £1500 of parts listed

Rodtrotter

yeah I could do. To be honest the miles put me off abit, I know they shouldnt if the car has been looked after, im just fussy :))

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Rodtrotter said:
yeah I could do. To be honest the miles put me off abit, I know they shouldnt if the car has been looked after, im just fussy :))
Thats 70k ish miles remember... For that price thats a decent milage indeed. :)

Rodtrotter

Oh yeah my bad, thanks for pointing it. Shame it doesnt have a full mugen best exhaust ive ever owned

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
And a fresh import, so perfect really. And as Ian has said, could sell those bits for a pretty penny. Onlu thing I would personally do is invest in a new set of headlights if I were buying it. ;) good luck though mate with which ever you choose

Rodtrotter

Thanks mate,I may have a look at it, should really test drive one before buying one, herd there a cracking drive.