Newbie from Ireland

spike

Hi all.
Been registered a few weeks so I thought I should say hello.
Im currently waiting on my DC5 to come in from Japan, its not even on a boat yet so I've a few weeks to go! I'm after having 2 JDM DC2s previous to this so a DC5 was a natural progression. The car im waiting on is a 2001 C Pack, grade 4 and seems standard apart from a set of rims that I think could be works emotions maybe, hard to make out from the crappy auction pics, will know for certain why my agent over there sends on beter pics.
Also I work in a Honda main dealers here in Ireland, so if anyone wants any help with parts or anything like that, give me a shout !
John

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Hi John and welcome...the wait is the hardest part but its like Christmas Day when she arrives :lol:

JiZ

Welcome. I waited a couple of months from order to pickup.....1st drive was best feeling in the world. 2 months on and I still can't stop grinning like an idiot!

ally_mac

Advanced Member
Welcome to the Site

Where exactly in Ireland are you from and what Honda dealer do you work for

gregb

Advanced Member
Congrats on the purchase,i believe i`m already acquainted with you from driver.ie.
Best of luck with it 8) .

spike

Cheers all. Yea the dark wheels look great under it I think. Was originally after a blue one, but missed out on a few and started to get impatient !

@ Ally_mac Im down in South Ireland, Waterford. Local Honda dealers down there.