newbie from kildare ireland

snaildc5

well hows tricks.few of ye might all ready know me from dtd-irl and honda haven.ive heard great things about this site so its about time i joined up.im driving a 02 dc5R.have it over 3 and a half years.its running 250.6hp with 177ftlb of torgue.anyway ill look forward to using the site.
here is a few snaps of my teg:

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

S

stwteg

Another one to come to meets!!! The gang is slowly growing!

snaildc5

i take it your from ireland so,is there many irish users here??? were u in mother hubbards the nite of japfest by any chance???

S

stwteg

i take it your from ireland so,is there many irish users here??? were u in mother hubbards the nite of japfest by any chance???
There are a few- its near impossible to organize a meet though- people always pull out last minute!! A few die hards will always show up though- last meet pics are in my signature below. Im from Limerick- have had the car almost 4yrs now (longest ive ever kept one!) Dont know is the jap fest question directed at me or Dar but it def wasnt me!!

snaildc5

cheers people. . @ gracem yeah it was at you. I seen a silver teg down there after jap fest thought it was you as there isnt too many silver ones around. For anyone interested in a meet.there is a honda-haven meet in the midlands rest stop portlaois on the 16th of this month cant remember a time but ill put it up later. Be a nice chance for a few dc5rs to meet and if its a poor turn out there is the rest of the hondas to enjoy

S

stwteg

There are a couple of silvers around that I know of - at least 3 (including mine).Il pass on the Honda-Haven meet anyway- tried that site a couple of times and to be honest im not a fan. But Id be interested in a dc5 meet- combined with another club- fto/s2k meet was great the last time so something along those lines would be the job!!

snaildc5

im only on it a few weeks. I usually use dtdirl.com its a great mix of cars and members. Id go to a dc5 meet providing it wasnt the far side of the country.

snaildc5

@ wedge. Yeah same spot. Couture auto. Aonghus mapped mine. Vtec6000. What power did you make

niallbrady

@ wedge. Yeah same spot. Couture auto. Aonghus mapped mine. Vtec6000. What power did you make
yea Aonghus done mine aswel, made 233.8 with 181ft/lb peak torque, what kina mods you got??
u ever head up to straghtliners??

snaildc5

hes a genious wit the k 20 i think anyway. Eh ive a full dc sports exhaust 4-1 mani.decat skunk 2 intake mani k and n typhoon wit a cold air feed and a heat shield think thats it?what mods are you running