Newbie from Norfolk

Pawzo

Hi guys,

After a good year of searching (and dreaming) I've finally become the owner of a lovely CW DC5. Picked it up last weekend and have driven it every chance I get. Will upload pics when I get good weather and can give it a thorough detailing!

I'm a research scientist based in Diss, on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. I can't wait to start getting involved in what seems to be an awesome community.

Ben

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Hi Ben, congrats on your new purchase im sure you will love it, quite a few honda owners around the area, Our club (Hlife) hold meets in norwich every now and again and normally get a pretty big turn out, be sure to check our facebook page out for updates on up and coming events! you would be most welcome to come along :)

Dan

Pawzo

Cheers Guys, nice to feel so welcome. As i said, pics will be up as soon as I get a good day to get it as clean as I like!

Tara J & Dan34 - That's awesome, have to meet up at some point

TypeRDan - Cheers buddy, have liked the page and am already looking forward to my 1st meet with you guys!

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Pawzo said:
Cheers Guys, nice to feel so welcome. As i said, pics will be up as soon as I get a good day to get it as clean as I like!

Tara J & Dan34 - That's awesome, have to meet up at some point

TypeRDan - Cheers buddy, have liked the page and am already looking forward to my 1st meet with you guys!
Thats great :) hopefully will be arranging a gathering very soon ;)

El_Boomo

Advanced Member
Welcome, I'm living not too far away at the moment, between Thetford and Bury St. Edmunds. Hope to see you around

Pawzo

OK guys, so here are some pictures of my new baby as promised. I only managed a quick detail when I got home from work this afternoon so still haven't managed to give it the full once over yet :xgrin:! With the exception of the Mugen Carbon Fibre bonnet and Rays RE30 wheels, everything is completely standard as far as I'm aware. I'm looking to change the wheels in a few months (possibly to CW Rota Slipstreams, but I'm open to suggestions!) plus a few other choice mods. Absolutely fallen in love with her, drives like an absolute dream and far more practical than I expected!

Hopefully see a few of you soon as we're not too far apart :xwavey: .